Contribute
Register

Mavericks on the P5K-e WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cdoublejj
Sorry but if you are using your own method I,m not able to help. In every case for audio patch you MUST have a vanilla AppleHDA.

so with out a DSDT it's out of luck? or do you mean mavericks version? i did that tony mac style. i have the stock hda assuming the one linked in the post is correct. hhhhmmmm maybe i can jsut a get an audigy 2 or external sound device.

so with out a DSDT it's out of luck? or do you mean mavericks version? i did that tony mac style. i have the stock hda assuming the one linked in the post is correct. hhhhmmmm maybe i can jsut a get an audigy 2 or external sound device.
There are more methods to enable audio with or without DSDT, with different bootloader, but this is not covered in this guide.
There are enough info in Tonymac for this.

Ciao Flicka,

long time..

I have changed my set to a GA-Z68XP-UD4, 16gb 1600mhz, Ati radeon HD 4890 (1gb ddr5)

I have installed mavericks with clover.

need a config.plist, i´m sorry to bother you again. are you able to assist me ?

blessings

Hi,
can I ask if your WIFI is working correctly? ... What's the kext to install? 'Cause I don't want to buy an USB wifi adapter (if it's possible) :)

Thank you so much!!!

Maybe I missed something :( .... I'm not able to make work WIFI on P5k-e ..... OS installed: 10.9 ... any idea ? :(

Thank you so much!
Kzero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back