Contribute
Register

Mavericks: No Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my MB is GA-Z97-D3H, cpu i7 4790K, GPU GTX 560 Ti, DDR3 16Gb G.skill 2400MHz
I've installed Mavericks 10.9.5 using Multibeast with audio working but many random freeze, (probably caused by Fermi GPU) have forced me to try the Clover way. Now I'm testing OSX and the freeze seems less (I've tried to use the Intel HD 4600 as primary and the problems are greater than the benefits) but I could not the audio works. I'm using an airplay speaker to listen and I'd like use internal speakers too. Is there a way to use the Multibeast audio patch in Clover?
I'm sorry for my english!

No. See 3. cloverALC/Clover patched AppleHDA, Post #1, Mavericks: Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA

I did it, internal speakers now is between the options but no sound from they. I've verified appleHDA is patched.
About the random freeze today I noticed that just happen when I get a call on my mobile near the computer (it happens 3 times!).
I've not wifi adapter, only my modem router connected on the ethernet.

Hi all. I'm having trouble getting audio working on my Clover build. I've injected Audio_ID 1 using clover, and installed the codec using the "realtekALC/patch in place" method. I see the devices in the Sound preference pane now, but I can't get any audio out of them.

Every time I change the volume or plug/unplug headphones from the front panel I get a bunch of Sound assertions. ("Line in" does change to "Headphones" in the pref panel though, after they all dissapear briefly)

I noticed a coreaudiod crash in the console and included the report.

Also, iTunes is acting strange, and hitting “Play” doesn’t make the tracking advance. It just stays at 0:00. I’m attempting to test audio using VLC which does seem to work. I'm not sure if either of these might be related.

GA-Z97X-UDH3 (ALC1150) F4 BIOS
i7-4790
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
GeForce GTX 770 2048 MB
OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)
Clover 2936 with no DSDT/SSDT installed

I've placed all the requested screenshots & logs in the following dropbox folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s1jt6rheczx96wb/AACVofFe5DnhHUy2D_F34sJia?dl=0

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Hi
I have what i think are frame buffer issues and audio output issues. You tube videos freeze and dvd player videos freeze after 10 to 20 seconds. I see the audio icon bot no sound out of speakers or headphones.View attachment Chrom2 iMac.ioreg myioreg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back