Contribute
Register

macOS Ventura is Now Available From the Mac App Store

Only thing that doesn't work post update is private relay. It seems on macOS 13 or higher, it's force disabled if there are literally ANY 3rd party kexts installed, which is kind of hard to avoid on a hack. :\

I had Ventura RC2 running on my gig but went ahead and wiped clean the SSD to install the real Ventura. Of course, everything works as expected (as it did with RC1 and RC2). OpenCore 0.8.5 with latest kexts.
Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 7.36.46 PM.png

Upgraded to OC 0.8.5 from 0.8.0 first, then upgraded to macOS 12.6.1, and then to macOS 13.0. no issues.
update_13.0.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 11.00.36 PM.png

updated OC to 0.8.5 and all the kexts...very uneventful update.

All good on mine. Went from OC .0.7.6 to .0.8.5 and Mojave to Ventura.

View attachment 556756
Managed without a heck. Updated OC to 0.8.4 and Kexts and All went fine. wifi/Ethernet/Bluetooth working/Display and second monitor. Can't say this upgrade was the most difficult!
Hi, you and I have identical systems.Can you throw me your efi boot folder?For some reason, my Wi-Fi does not work correctly.Even with the latest kext 2.2.0 alpha

View attachment 556789
Open Core 0.8.4 on z690-AERO-G-DDR4.
- Installed AirportItlwm-Ventura-v2.2.0-DEBUG-alpha and Wireless works. If you have AirportItlwm-Monterrey-v2.2.0-DEBUG-alpha installed, that may cause crashes and restarts after loading the desktop.
- Bluetooth still working with IntelBluetoothFirmware v2.20.
This is exactly the problem I have.But there is no normal operation of intel ax 201 Wi-Fi even on kext 2.2.0 alpha.The networks do not appear in the top panel.Only in the settings themselves, and not always.

Back