- Nov 17, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
What we know about 13.0 so far...
- macOS Build 22A380
- Install macOS Ventura Application size: 12.15 GB
- Updated bootloader required for installation. Update to latest OpenCore (0.8.2+) or Clover (r5148+) release
- Intel graphics drivers updated
- Only Intel HD 630 internal graphics supported
- Intel HD 4600, HD 530 internal graphics unsupported
- AMD graphics drivers updated
- AMD 7xxx graphics cards now unsupported
- Updated AppleALC, Lilu, VirtualSMC and WhateverGreen may be required.
- Updated (Ventura) version of AirportItlwm required.
- Updated (2.6.4+) version of BluetoolFixup required.
- New system definition (SMBIOS) requirements - see here
- Make sure the software you use has been updated with macOS Ventura compatibility before updating.
Established users of macOS Monterey who wish to update directly to macOS Ventura can do so just like a regular Mac would. This fully native method requires no USB creation or preparation and allows you to keep all of your files and settings. Before you begin, we strongly recommend performing a...
Here's a quick guide to create a macOS 13 Ventura Public Beta Installation USB. Please note, this guide is not universal, and may not work for all systems. STEP 1: Download macOS Ventura Public Beta 1. Enroll in the Free Apple Beta Software Program 2. Download Public Beta Access Utility 3. Run...
The macOS 13 Ventura Public Beta is now available. Apple wants as many users as possible to test macOS Ventura to provide constructive feedback before the official release later this fall. To participate in the free Public Beta, you must enroll in the Apple Beta Software Program using your Apple...
Today at WWDC Apple previewed the next major revision to its macOS operating system, macOS 13 Ventura. A Developer Preview version will be available immediately for registered Apple Developers, with a Public Beta expected in July. The developer preview of macOS Ventura is now available to Mac...
List of Macs that can run macOS Ventura: ¡Mac 2017 and later ¡Mac Pro 2017 MacBook Air 2018 and later MacBook Pro 2017 and later Mac Pro 2019 and later Mac mini 2018 and later MacBook 2017 and later For comparison these are the Macs that currently run macOS Monterey: iMac (late 2015 and...