Contribute
Register

macOS Sonoma is Now Available From the Mac App Store

All good here, updated Open Core to the latest, then updatd from System General Software update. Dropbox works out of the gate for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 5.26.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 5.26.21 PM.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 44
All good so far, OC 0.9.5 Followed all the instructions to get my WIFI working ( BCM94360C2 ) here under 'hackintosh notes'.

Using OpenCore-Patcher means I'll have to keep my hack's SIP disabled, right?
View attachment 572119
Hi, I tried to do the same procedure as you but it doesn't work for me, can you share your EFI to see how you did it thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 11.41.40.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 11.41.40.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 57
I did the Min kernel value.

Everything is all good, except (and I read about this somewhere), Dropbox is borked now LOL. I have Wi-Fi and AirDrop / Continuity Camera is working on my Fenvi T919 which is awesome.

Anybody know how to fix Dropbox? Or is it because SIP is disabled now?
I fixed Dropbox with the AMFIPass.kext.

My favorite feature so far is inline predictive text with the supposed 'Machine Learning', I still haven't had enough time for the OS to learn my typing habits but it has already sped up my writing. I never understood how this was always great on smartphones yet so terrible in computers so I welcome this change.

Theres lots of minor cool stuff but nothing really revolutionary for people who are power-users, for average not so techy folks theres tons of cool stuff that previously would require 3rd party apps. (I'm guessing this is mostly the target audience of most recent MacOS updates)

Hi, I tried to do the same procedure as you but it doesn't work for me, can you share your EFI to see how you did it thanks

Sure, it's attached below, make sure to fill in your PlatformInfo stuff. I changed the ROM, MLB and Serial to "CHANGE THIS".
Note I am no expert, it's basically @pastrychef 's EFI updated to the latest OC + removal of a couple of outdated stuff + fixes for Broadcom WIFI.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 93
Back