Contribute
Register

macOS Sonoma is Now Available From the Mac App Store

Updated last night flawlessly. Only issue I have currently that's not a software issue is I only have output from the HDMI port in my build

After consideration, I am restoring my laptop back to Ventura.

Curious, what is your Favorite feature on Sonoma so far?
A photo for the desktop, rather than abstract swirls (yes, I know you could change this in the last couple of macOS releases, but it's the stock element).

You need to modify the config.plist to change csr-active-config = <03080000>.
Also make sure:

1. SecureBootModel = Disabled
2. Add amfi=0x80 to boot-args
Hello and thanks for the information, I managed to remove the protection and install the opencore patches for the Apple A1465 A1466 653-0020 BroadCom BCM94360CS2 original Apple wireless WIFI Bluetooth card mounted on a pci-e card but when I restart Sonoma it doesn't see the wifi and bluetooth can do more thanks

Will iMessage still work if I don't apply the wifi fix and use ethernet (set as en0-built in) only for a while? I understand that continuity, handoff etc. will not work

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 9.17.01 PM.png

oc095
updated no issue so far

Will iMessage still work if I don't apply the wifi fix and use ethernet (set as en0-built in) only for a while? I understand that continuity, handoff etc. will not work
iMessage is working for me in Sonoma; I'm going to try the wifi fix later today but right now I still have ethernet en0 working (no wifi), and just got a couple of iMessage texts this morning on my Hack.

Swapped SMBIOS from 14,1 to 15,2
Swapped the broadcom card with the original Intel Wifi Card.

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 9.23.51 AM.png

1) Installed the intel Bluetooth kext. Had to fix USB mapping because the Intel Bluetooth device sits on USB port 7.
2) Installed itlwm (Sonoma version 005) causes kernel panic if you go to Systems Settings and check the Network)

No other issues so far.

Back