Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just finished installing Sierra on a Sandisk Extreme Flash Drive (see attached file) and had a few hiccups along the way.

I had to use Clover r3590 along with a newer version of CLOVERX64.efi (not sure if this is needed along with the newer Clover version). With the new Clover version I was able to reach the installer screen.

I also had to remove USBInjectAll.kext from my Kexts -> Other folder, before the installer would load. So I only had FakeSMC.kext (Kozlek branch) and IntelMausiEthernet.kext in my Kexts folder. I also removed all SSDTs from ACPI -> patched. Things went smoothly from this point on-wards, though I only had keyboard control during the installation.

Once in Sierra, I wasn't able to install the latest Nvidia Graphics Beta drivers - I got a message saying they weren't compatible with my OS version.

Edit: For brevity & removed links

where did you find the r3590 installer?

Oh man, it's getting closer and closer! I can't wait for the 10.12 GM release. I'm dying to upgrade from 10.10 and finally switch from Chameleon to Clover so I can fix updates, sleep, etc. Was always too busy to upgrade to 10.11, and my install is getting junky and slow. So HYPE :)

Also, if anyone would look at my hardware specs below and tell me if it generally looks like I can install? It's fairly new hardware, only a few years old (3-4).

Hi Mr. T - I noticed in your post you said the Public Beta Build is 16A23k but my Build is saying (16A238m), is that a typo or am I missing something?

You're right- was a typo. :thumbup:

Please, the config.plist attached couldn't boot my system. Can someone please link me with a compatible for my Laptop (see Signature).

Thank you.

No working Sierra Macos 7 times boot no open ......
Help please ...
My z77-ud5h

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 325
Please, the config.plist attached couldn't boot my system. Can someone please link me with a compatible for my Laptop (see Signature).

Thank you.

That's because this is Desktop Support - You should post in Laptop Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back