Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta 7 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Skylake HD 530 fully supported?
I don't make any clover changes to my Intel 530 and its supported. No injection or added settings just what clover reads and decides and it shows up as supported. My Skylake Bulld was the easiest so far to get into El Capitan. It's a little jittery for me and has artifacts but it will run most browsers no problem.

I don't make any clover changes to my Intel 530 and its supported. No injection or added settings just what clover reads and decides and it shows up as supported. My Skylake Bulld was the easiest so far to get into El Capitan. It's a little jittery for me and has artifacts but it will run most browsers no problem.
I just installed a sierra and have problem with DW1560 kext from rehabman dont work, any advice?

Unable to install as cannot verify update:banghead:

Try this command in Terminal! :mrgreen:
open $TMPDIR../C/

"When this download problem occurs, it is generally the result of a corrupted file in a cache folder. If you run this command in Terminal:
open $TMPDIR../C/
a folder will open in the Finder showing a number of cache folders for different applications. Delete the com.apple.appstore folder, then quit and relaunch the App Store application and try the download again."

does anyone use mac pixel clock patch? it's working on the latest beta?

open $TMPDIR../C/

"When this download problem occurs, it is generally the result of a corrupted file in a cache folder. If you run this command in Terminal:
open $TMPDIR../C/
a folder will open in the Finder showing a number of cache folders for different applications. Delete the com.apple.appstore folder, then quit and relaunch the App Store application and try the download again."
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: Thank u Bro...U Worked.....Cool.....

open $TMPDIR../C/

open $TMPDIR../C/
GREAT

Hey Everyone

In terms of initial Boot-Up and functionality - 100%.

But after a short while, Safari becomes very unresponsive. I get the beachball for about 3 mins and it takes ages for the beachball to stop spinning and consequently start working.

Anyone else getting a problem with Safari?

Also out of interest, I've noticed some graphic glitches - certain sections of the screen become garbled.

GA-B75M-D3P
HD4000
HDMI Audio (Using Toleda's Script)

I'm having a problem where my clock is losing time, I only noticed it last night so haven't got more info...
Has anyone else had this problem??

Gigabyte X99P-SLI motherboard

It makes me wonder if there's a correlation between losing time, my sample rate issues I had in El Capitan (now fixed using Sierra and VoodooHDA) and correlation of me being unable to get PikerAlpha XCPM patches working at all (can't get past the ++++++++++ at startup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back