Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta 7 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pascal support?
No, don't expect it until the GM Sierra release, at the earliest. My money is on the initial release with the public release of Sierra 10.12.0 in late September/early October.

Or (even better): System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > Reduce transparency

This fixes the GTX750 problem.
Go with that one! :thumbup:

I love Hackintosh and using it for years. Even helped a friend build one. & got my cousin into it!
Recently a few weeks ago I decided to put the Beta 1 on a separate SSD drive on my PC. & It works great beside USB3 & Wake from sleep. But another main issue I have is I cannot update to any Further beta's past Beta1 nothing shows in the APP Store when i refresh. Anyone had this problem? what can I do to solve it.

I love Hackintosh and using it for years. Even helped a friend build one. & got my cousin into it!
Recently a few weeks ago I decided to put the Beta 1 on a separate SSD drive on my PC. & It works great beside USB3 & Wake from sleep. But another main issue I have is I cannot update to any Further beta's past Beta1 nothing shows in the APP Store when i refresh. Anyone had this problem? what can I do to solve it.

Fixed! After a google search someone mentioned this code to type in terminal. Now the updates show up!

sudo softwareupdate --set-catalog https://swscan.apple.com/content/ca...ion-snowleopard-leopard.merged-1.sucatalog.gz

Wish I knew. BTW, it only happens with 750 & 750 Ti so far as I can discern. Hope it gets fixed by Sierra release.

Unable to install as cannot verify update:banghead:

so easy!!! i use this AGDPFIX tool to complete this change...do you know this tool ? thank you
Ok, now i know thanks! But since el cap until now, always done it manually and always works fine for me :D

My computer is stuck on a black screen stating installing software update? Any idea why?
Did you install the update and then the restart got you at black screen?Try reboot and go to clover screen and hit the terminal tab, hit space bar, type bcfg boot dump and hit enter. If there is a UEFI OS boot option type bcfg boot rm (00, 01, 03 etc.. ) whatever the blue number combo For the OS uefi file is. Then bcfg boot dump again and see if it's gone. If so type exit and try booting normally. Don't remove all your UEFI boot options, any that have OS in them.

A few of my updates went to black screen at restart, and this got me through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back