Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra PB: Need testers for new AMD Radeon drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@florian, Mork Vom Ork
I set up a new definition MacPro 6.1 and downloaded the Beta 4 and tried injecting IDs
I used Clover Bootloader 3799 and injected ID 67ef, 67ff, and 67eo.
It took on the ef and ff definitions and I have support. It is limited however and it will run engine, but when I hit the benchmark tab it closes. I've found this before when Uningine can't recognize integrated graphics i.e... display 7mb, etc...
Look at the Device ID #s

RX 480 beta4 EF definition.png RX 480 67ff definition.png RX 480 67EO definition.png
Notice the 0x67EO1002 (bottom) did not take I tried it three different times and still no support, yet the first time I tried with the 67EF and 67FF definitions it took.
This is without any 4100kext change or Fakesmckext manipulations, this is straight Sierra Beta 4 with EDID injection through clover

Mine is up and running....Opinions?

Attachments

• Bench.png
    Bench.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 159
Now I don't feel so bad with my "Reference" model performance.

I haven't set the OC yet. right now it running at basically reference.
I going to setup my Windows 10 and Ubuntu drives befor I do any OC to the card. I happy it running on the hack drive.
You guys have worked hard getting these to run and I want to thank all of you.:clap::headbang::mrgreen:

Now I don't feel so bad with my "Reference" model performance.
just wanted to say thank you again. 3rd day and my Sapphire RX480 8g works like butter :)

only few things left on the list:
restart on shut down (if usb SSD is plugged in)
no sound after sleep
no Wifi

I will get there one day? right? lol

Had trouble with my wifi card also. I thought I broke it but figured out what it is. Go to network settings and hit the + at the bottom column and add wifi. It turned on for me.

just wanted to say thank you again. 3rd day and my Sapphire RX480 8g works like butter :)

only few things left on the list:
restart on shut down (if usb SSD is plugged in)
no sound after sleep
no Wifi

I will get there one day? right? lol
Mounting my sapphire 480 8gb tonight.... ^^ Now i just need to gather the right informations... Hearing this, btw, makes me happy ^^

Where i have to start? Page 68 with FakeSMC method?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back