macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try use this kext's - it works for me on the same mobo:
in /E/C/drivers64UEFI/ i have:

View attachment 211234
in /E/C/k/ i have:

View attachment 211235
Thank you, thank you! Once I installed NullCPUPowerManagement.kext with KextBeast to SLE, sleeping started to work (Bizarre but just putting the kext to the Clover folders (10.12 and Other) didn't help at first.
Anyway, now I have fully working system :)

normal update without any problems. everything works no issues

Thank you.

I am missing NullCPUPowerManagement and RealtekRTL8111.kext - I don't think I need it since I already have ethernet, do I?. As for drivers, I have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, not -free2000.efi and also am missing CsmVideoDxe-64.efi - what are those?

I guess my best bet is NullCPUPowerManagement.kext :)

CsmVideoDxe-64.efi -Driver responsible to unlock VBIOS and make available "hidden" resolutions while UEFI booting. (i used it with GTX 560Ti - u can skip it)
If you haven't problem with OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi skip -free2000.efi version.

Sorry for the multi posts - but all those members having to or planning to change their Mac model to 14.2 or any other to enable the install of Sierra, please remember to log out of all Apple Services, iTunes, App Store, iMsg/F-Time and most importantly iCloud also remove the current machine From the account before changing the Mac model and make the changes offline otherwise your iMsg/F-Time will break. Good luck.

If you are using Clover Configurator, the EFI mounter of it is not compatible with Sierra although it will indicate the partition is mounted. It's best to use another EFI Mounter until it is updated, the editing of the config.plist continues to function as intended but not the Mounter.

Thanks, used EFI Mounter V3 which did the trick and now have audio working. Scrolling in Safari is jerky for me, anyone else get this?

Is

Booting without cache a one time thing? And after install, boot with cache again? Thanks.

Only need to boot without cache on updates, OS upgrades, (kext injection). But id recommend boot without cache on first boot after the installation.

20160921_231041.jpg
I install new installation not update.
Complet as in pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back