Contribute
Register

macOS Native Discrete GPU Power Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
have nvidiaweb set to yes in system parameter in config.plist but inject/nvidia is no. does that cause issues?
No effect on GPU PM.
also I am on 10.13.4. would it be because nvidiagraphicsfixup/lilu is not updated yet?
No
do I need to remove the igpu pm rename GFX0>IGPU and only use the PEG0>GFX0 rename?
IGPU disabled, remove. nvidiagraphicsfixup does PEG0>GFX0, remove

dAGPM is not loading.
See Post #1/Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

No effect on GPU PM.

No

IGPU disabled, remove. nvidiagraphicsfixup does PEG0>GFX0, remove

dAGPM is not loading.
See Post #1/Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

The only file that I see in problem reporting that I did not attach is baseline, I had done CPU pm a while ago but I don't know if I still have that baseline... everything should be attached in my original post. Is there a particular file that I am missing? I have kext inject set to detect in clover, would that be an issue?

Edit: sorry it looks like I am missing the boot log. Will attach asap. Please let me know if u r looking for anything else. Thanks in advance

that should be all the files needed. I have removed the igpu and peg0 rename as requested from config.

Attachments

• bootlog.txt
    39.3 KB · Views: 185
  • ioreg original.zip
    754.5 KB · Views: 90
  • config.plist
    8.5 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
All files must be from the same boot
Attach new requested files.

please see attached. all files from same boot with the exception of ioreg original.

Attachments

• ACPI:patched.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 111
  • graphics:display.png
    graphics:display.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 168
  • config.plist
    8.3 KB · Views: 251
  • bootlog.txt
    35.1 KB · Views: 163
  • ioreg original.zip
    754.5 KB · Views: 102
  • kexts:Other.zip
    38.6 KB · Views: 112
  • revmaccurrent.ioreg.zip
    870.5 KB · Views: 90
Set config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts/Yes
Restart, reply with new IOReg.

looks to me that did the trick! if you could confirm please. I also disabled CSM because I noticed for some reason it was on...

Attachments

• revmac injectYES.ioreg
    8.7 MB · Views: 144
See Post #1/IV. Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

Sorry, will attach all files as required shortly. Just two short questions, that my help others as well, because it is not clearly noted in your great step-by-step tutorial.

Am I right, that in case I have specified my own board-id in clover (via configurator), that I have to use that one in dAGPM.kext, but I have to copy IGPU definition from AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext corresponding board-id (Mac-FA842E06C61E91C5 iMac15,1) in my case.

I also wonder if it is required to use the correct Vendor and device ID in DAGPM.kext (replace Vendor10deDevice1234 with the one of my device listed in IORegistryExplorer)?

Because it seems to work when doing that changes.

Just one more thing, Toleda: I really appreciate the work you have done for the hackintosh community - thumbs up, keep on the good work. You really deserve to receive a great deal of praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back