HP Compaq 8300 CPU
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 2 GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-H81M-WW
Graphics Card - NVIDIA Gigabyte GeForce GT 610 2048 MB (2 GB)
Processor - 3.49 GHz Intel Core i3
Ram - 4GB (Corsair), 4GB (Zion)
SSD - 120 GB (Kingston)
HDD - 1TB (WD)
SMPS - xPro(230V)
Monitor - Dell 22-Inch

I was trying to install macOS Hight Sierra many time in my custom mac but I can't install it.
But Sierra was work perfectly in my custom mac.

Please guide me how can I install perfectly macOS Hight Sierra in my custom mac.

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-H81M-WW
Graphics Card - NVIDIA Gigabyte GeForce GT 610 2048 MB (2 GB)
Processor - 3.49 GHz Intel Core i3
Ram - 4GB (Corsair), 4GB (Zion)
SSD - 120 GB (Kingston)
HDD - 1TB (WD)
SMPS - xPro(230V)
Monitor - Dell 22-Inch

I was trying to install macOS Hight Sierra many time in my custom mac but I can't install it.
But Sierra was work perfectly in my custom mac.

Please guide me how can I install perfectly macOS Hight Sierra in my custom mac.

Sure, here is the guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/ I am glad you did not encounteer any issue

I followed this step for install mac os high sierra but I can't install it.
After the finish of first-time boot progress, I got a white screen. but if I install Sierra Os than I got Sierra installation page.

Hi,

I am trying to understand:

If you try to boot the installer of High Sierra 10.13.4, you get a white screen at the end of the boot.
If you try to boot the installer of Sierra 10.12.?, you reach the Welcome in the installer.

Is that right?

Try booting the installer this way: in Clover, press space bar and select : Set Nvidia to VESA (nv_disable=1) then "Boot Mac OS with selected options"
That should do it

@Kamani.Jasmin, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi,

I am trying to understand:

If you try to boot the installer of High Sierra 10.13.4, you get a white screen at the end of the boot.
If you try to boot the installer of Sierra 10.12.?, you reach the Welcome in the installer.

Is that right?

Try booting the installer this way: in Clover, press space bar and select : Set Nvidia to VESA (nv_disable=1) then "Boot Mac OS with selected options"
That should do it

Can you explain which drive do I need to install into Clover or MultiBeast that perfect for my mac parts and configuration for High Sierra 10.13.4?

because when I install only one wrong driver after installation of High Sierra 10.13.4, then some time hang my pc or some time problem in the monitor.

I have added my all parts of custom mac in my profile and in my question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back