Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra Public Beta 4 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
moving right along... 6.jpeg

Great!

In that case I don't need the high sierra USB right? I upgrade from 10.12.6 to 10.13b6.

That is correct. I upgraded just like I had a real Mac right from the App Store.

Hey Guys,
I upgraded to HS Beta 4 today and got the Error loading kernel cache message. I have tried the -f (and other suggestions I found online and in the forums). Still have had no luck getting the system to load. Any suggestions from anyone? I have attached the screen shot. I am stumped...
Thanks for the help...as always

J

Attachments

• 20170815_122216.jpg
    20170815_122216.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 119
Hey Guys,
I upgraded to HS Beta 4 today and got the Error loading kernel cache message. I have tried the -f (and other suggestions I found online and in the forums). Still have had no luck getting the system to load. Any suggestions from anyone? I have attached the screen shot. I am stumped...

J
I had the same issue as well I ended up having to go back into previous beta and then reinstall the update. I think at least for me it didn’t download and install properly the first time.

Hey Guys,

J
I had this exact issue and updated clover and that resolved it. 4152 I believe is the clover that resolved it for me.

Al
That is correct. I upgraded just like I had a real Mac right from the App Store.
alright going to give a try.

I am using a single SSD and dual booting windows 10 pro and macOS Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back