HD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Apple, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
InstallHS.png
The macOS High Sierra 10.13 Public Beta 4 is now available. Apple wants as many users as possible to test macOS High Sierra to provide constructive feedback before the official release later this fall. To participate in the free Public Beta, you must enroll in the Apple Beta Software Program using your Apple ID.

Enroll in the Free Apple Beta Software Program
https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/welcome

This site will allow discussion of this software and its installation for those who have enrolled. Users can post for support in the following areas: High Sierra Desktop Support, High Sierra Desktop Guides, High Sierra Laptop Support and High Sierra Laptop Guides.

If you're installing the Public Beta, let us know how it goes!

Related:
macOS High Sierra Public Beta 3 is Now Available
macOS High Sierra Public Beta 2 is Now Available
macOS High Sierra Public Beta is Now Available
How to Create a macOS High Sierra Public Beta Installation USB
Introducing the macOS High Sierra Critter!
High Sierra Desktop Support
High Sierra Desktop Guides
High Sierra Laptop Support
High Sierra Laptop Guides
Apple Reveals macOS High Sierra at WWDC - Available Fall 2017

Motherboard
P55 Micro SLI
CPU
Core i5 760 @ 3.5GHz
Graphics
EVGA GTX 760 SC 2048MB
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Maybe related but I was on Public beta 2 and upgraded to beta 3 via App Store and now it says I have Developer Beta 4 and I don't have any updates at the moment.

My build is 17A315i.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: now I have the 2.33GB update to Public Beta 4. Will update here (anytime in the next week when it's done downloading xD ) when the update is complete. Cheers!

Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z370-Plus Gaming
CPU
i7-8700k
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
To the people having issues, are you on APFS? I remember i couldnt install updates when i was on APFS (something about apfs preboot error), so i went back to HFS.

Another thing to ask, are you guys trying to update while using an NVME? I havent been able to do that at all even though there is supposed "native support". I have had to install to a normal HDD and then clone to the NVME.

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Gene
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Classic, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android
To the people having issues, are you on APFS? I remember i couldnt install updates when i was on APFS (something about apfs preboot error), so i went back to HFS.
I am using APFS. Booted into verbose mode and the error shows: Error loading kernel cache (0xe). A Google search suggested that I tried using OsxAptioFixDrv2 instead, but same results.