Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra Public Beta 2 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
after 5 hours straight, i'm giving up for the evening. no way no how to update, or install to spare formatted ssd via usb. last resort, 'lll try the old fashioned pkg method if i just can't let it go...

It sounds like everyone is now running HS DEVELOPER Beta 2 and NOT the Public Beta. Did Apple just get into too much of a hurry and not bother to change the name of PB 2 or did they cross-link the download/update by mistake? Anyone showing PUBLIC Beta after updating in "About This Mac"?

Same happened to me, now I can't access the public beta versions. Good news is the HDMI audio now works on AMD RX cards.
on witch one AMD radeon are working ? 480 or 580. ?
and How to install on hight Sierra ? Just plug and play or ?

Beta 2 seems to be busted. It refuses to install on my box, whether under APFS or HFS+, talking about OsInstall.mkpg is corrupt. Wtf? Beta 1 worked tho. This entire beta cycle is horrible.

Hi,

How did you get acceleration on your 960?
I installed DP Beta 3 and I can hear my 970's fans go quiet as if it loaded the web drivers but the screen is black and goes to sleep. Can reach Desktop only with nv_disable=1.

Is there a solution to this?
Lilu + NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext and other solutions that work in Sierra won't work here.

on witch one AMD radeon are working ? 480 or 580. ?
and How to install on hight Sierra ? Just plug and play or ?

both my RX 460 and RX 480 have hdmi audio and need no kext edits for acceleration. The RX 580 is reported to work as well with audio and accleration. Can't wait fo Vega.

both my RX 460 and RX 480 have hdmi audio and need no kext edits for acceleration. The RX 580 is reported to work as well with audio and accleration. Can't wait fo Vega.
waiting for my rx480 to return from RMA as too many issues with 1060 though detected fine so finger crossed for the final version to come up and long live Vega

waiting for my rx480 to return from RMA as too many issues with 1060 though detected fine so finger crossed for the final version to come up and long live Vega

Sierra public beta 10.12.6 has everything for RX cards to work all you need is igpu or CPU graphics enabled. high Sierra has the added HDMI/DisplayPort audio.

Got beta 2 to install and finally bypassed the OSInstall.mkpg error!!! The offending efi driver is: EmuVariableUEFI.efi. Delete that badboy from your drivers64 folder in clover and BOOM the installer will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back