Contribute
Register

macOS Catalina 10.15.2 is out. Safe for Hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even for me after updating to 10.15.2 everything works fine, except unfortunately iMessagge and Facetime

With Hackintosh you have to configure the computer every time there is an update? Seems difficult. Well, I have Mac Pro 5.1 today and I don’t know how to go on. I have tested to install Catalina but not so successful. Latest problem is no working displayport.

Is there anyone updated to 10.15.2 directly? If so, please tell me how.

I have updated my hackintosh using the USB installer. I tried updating directly but Im getting stuck in like 5% progress bar.

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 11.59.30 PM.png

I update since 10.14.6. My Hackintosh . I downloaded the 10.15.2 update all its OK
only problem with USB 3 and my Belkin wifi n300 not function with wireless adapter usb clover V11 ,perhaps is not compatible with new update!

my motherboard MSI P67A-GD65,i7 2600 ,gt640 passed all upgrade the maverick up to Mojave with method unibeast +multibeast (thanks Tonymac86) and Mojave 1014,6 with update security to update Catalina 10,15,02Happy new year,Bonne Anne a tour dans le forum,,,,,,

just updated on my Dell XPS 9570 Hackintosh Pro as I did on my native MBP's from the System Preferences. It needed to reboot 2 times before opening to the Mac Desktop Login.

So far so good with the latest kext's updated before update (and working on Mojave)
Update: AppleALC 1.4.5 kext has some re-verberations.

Last edited:
Hi!
I have a Laptop Toshiba satellite P50 B 103 and i want install MacOS.
Its possible?

should work, probably should move this post to a more recent thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back