Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know, if this bug also affects backups with Super Duper? From what I understood it does, right?

Edit: I already posted it yesterday, but somehow my post is not there anymore. The update also went flawlessly for me. I just had to delete the MacOS Install folder manually after the update was completed.

Finally got it installed after days of trying. In the end I had to unplug my 5700 XT and do the update using the onboard graphics.

Plugged the 5700 XT back in and woking okay so far!

Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 12.48.41.png

Very smoothly here. Took 2 restarts and exactly 23 min after hitting "upgrade" button until I got login prompt again.
As usual I did clover, drivers and kext update, mainly Lilu and Whatevergreen.
Checked everything was ok in between, specially bluetooth, audio and video acceleration.

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 09.23.08.png

This is the first time I remember that I didn't need to choose the right boot sequence in clover boot. Just amazing, seems a real as possible.

Thanks to this incredible community! :clap:

It works smooth on my rig with E5-2690V2 and 5700XT.
I used Clover 5107 and updated Lilu and WhatEverGreen before starting the update.
Nothing else to do ... great!

Hi,
Same for me.
Update clover, Lilu and WhatEverGreen...
Smooth update.

Capture d’écran 2020-05-30 à 22.34.32.png

My post got moved, but I just updated from clover 5107 no update to any kext, and it was just a perfect update. Thanks to all that have made this possible.

Just wondering: why is the build number sometimes visible in the system overview (in brackets behind the MacOs version number) and sometimes it is not?
see all the screenshots in this thread.

Just wondering: why is the build number sometimes visible in the system overview (in brackets behind the MacOs version number) and sometimes it is not?
see all the screenshots in this thread.
Click or double Click that area and you will see that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back