Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tonymac86, your tools made it easy again!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 13.55.05.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 13.55.05.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 139
But the default boot volume is gone.
In clover it is every time the first volume and not the volume with MacOS.
And the timer is gone. So it's not booting automatically.
In config.plist the default boot volume is stillt the same with a timeout of 3 sec.

This seems to be an r5107 issue that I hope will be fixed in a future update. In my case, Clover defaults to booting from my macOS HDD rather than the SSD it's configured to boot from. My 10 second timer still works though! Go figure. :think:

I should have read the thread before updating.
Didn't work with clover 5103. So update to 5107it workes so far.

But the default boot volume is gone.
In clover it is every time the first volume and not the volume with MacOS.
And the timer is gone. So it's not booting automatically.
In config.plist the default boot volume is stillt the same with a timeout of 3 sec.
This seems to be an r5107 issue that I hope will be fixed in a future update. In my case, Clover defaults to booting from my macOS HDD rather than the SSD it's configured to boot from. My 10 second timer still works though! Go figure. :think:
Open the config.plist in Clover Configurator>Boot and check your listing for the Default Boot Volume. Using your name for the volume could be an issue; "LastBootedVolume" is probably the way to go. I doubt it's a problem with r5107.
Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 10.23.18 AM.png

My upgrade went well after upgrading Clover and everything is working except I can't log into the APP Store. Itunes and iCloud work with no problem. In the app store I click on sign in it takes my password, with no error message but it never signs in. I tried entering an incorrect password and it immediately told me that was the wrong password.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Run OnyX>Maintenance and use the latest Hackintool (now v3.3.4)>Utilities>Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions, restart or shutdown/startup even better, and see if your App Store sign in works. Otherwise you could change your password or, ultimately, reinstall 10.15.4, perhaps with the combo update.
Cheers

Open the config.plist in Clover Configurator>Boot and check your listing for the Default Boot Volume. Using your name for the volume could be an issue; "LastBootedVolume" is probably the way to go. I doubt it's a problem with r5107.
View attachment 458206

FYI: Just so you know, this didn't happen with r5102 and the Default Boot Volume in r5107 is SSD. I think that it is a problem with r5107. I am not the only one who has experienced this issue after updating to r5107. Just sayin.

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 3.28.37 PM.png

H61 | 2500K | HD 7850 build
截圖 2020-03-30 10.11.10a.png

Clover stays at r5102 as this build does not require the latest revision for 10.15.4. My first attempt was interrupted because the second reboot did not automatically select the installer and it rolled back. My second attempt took 25 minutes with 3 reboots, and I manually selected the installer for the second reboot.

1. Downloaded the 10.15.4 update (not combo update).
2. Installed current AppleALC, WG and Lilu kexts in ...Kexts\Other
3. Removed other kexts listed on first page from \Library\Extensions
4. Was not successful recaching
5. Ran Multibeast 12.1 successfully
6. Ran the 10.15.4 update with 2 restarts
7. Retained audio, USB3, sleep

I had to delete the install folder as it still showed up in Clover after the install. Took me a while to find out what the folder was called and where it was. Everything works fine now.

Cloned 10.15.3 for a rainy day then updated to Clover 5108 first then 10.15.4 update (from System Preferences) went without a hitch, 21 minutes. Very Nice!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 4.08.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 4.08.27 PM.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 83
Just updated straight from Mojave to 10.15.4.
This update fixed sound, sleep and Google Maps icons problems for me :crazy:, all at once. I'm super happy.

I had 1 problem:
> Update process got stuck at "apfs_module_start:1689".
Solved it by renaming EC.
Go to COVER>ACPI>PATCHES and chose "change EC0 to EC" from the dropdown list.
This worked for me, but others might need to change H_EC to EC or ECDV to EC, depending on the build.
Do not use these 3 patches at once, try one, then the other, then the last.

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 12.00.17.png

Cheers everyone, and stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back