Status
Not open for further replies.
Enabled 'Inject ATI' did the trick.

Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 10.32.00.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 10.38.32.png

Last edited:
long live hackintosh. smoooooth update

Did anyone have solve issue with audio ? ALC1220

Update went well apart from iMessage which is no longer working. I didn't do anything specific to make it work in 10.14.1 but it's not that important for me.

No Nvidia drivers next time,why? should I exchange my card (gtx1060) for another card (ATI RX)?
I have already replaced my Nvidia 1050 Ti 4GB for a Gigabyte AORUS RX 580 8GB. Best thing I ever did. Easier updates, Premiere Pro still utilizes it fully when color grading and exporting, and faster speeds for almost the same price.

So, I updated my Clone from 10.14 to 10.14.2 (skipped 10.14.1 as I was still on bed rest at the time). Audio still works, only thing broken was the front USB 3.0 ports. Fixed that by running MultiBeast 11.0.1 for adding USBInjectAll.kext in /Library/Extensions, and by following the post #2 on this thread (by @Stork I believe?) to change the values on my AppleUSBXHCI patch on config.plist through Clover Configurator.

Will update my main Hackintosh drive this evening now that I know the clone survived and test Premiere Pro (need to make 2-3 new videos anyways) with the RX580 and will report back. My Intel HD630 is still not showing in System Information, but I think it's normal for 18.3 iMacs too with an RX580, and since my RX580 works, (and every other feature of the macOS), I don't care at this point.

For reference, I am using the SMBIOS 18.3, followed the iDiots Guide for iMessage when I clean installed to 10.4, so my serial number was good prior to updating, and I'm using Clover Bootloader 4700 (always takes time for me to find the courage to update to the new version, as I keep needing to edit the EFI folder afterwards in various ways to make it boot properly).

updated without any issues :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back