Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google this ( Video )
Hackintosh H.264 Export Fix | Enable Intel Quick Sync
It worked for me ....
Followed along this entire video, did not work for me.. I only left out the excessive drivers he has download, the usb patches (I have a custom SSDT) and inject system id in system parameters as I don't think its related.. I'm also using VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC. What am I missing? Running a RX 580.. Thanks.

Having graphical glitches when connected to external displays with my HP EliteBook 840 G1, waiting for a new version of Whatevergreen to solve that issue but everything else works just fine. :thumbup:
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 1.52.44 AM.png

You are definitely correct ! I've read all the guides by Rehabman concerning this solution, and I must admit I feel really intimidated. Even if the guides are very thorough, their depth is kind of blocking me ! I've been wondering for a long time now if the SSDT (regarding these USB problems only) for a specific motherboard would be valid for any copies of the said motherboard ? For example if someone out there puts out a SSDT for a GA-H110N, will everyone having a GA-H110N be able to use this specific SSDT ? Or does it have to be 100% taylor made ?

100% Agree.

Followed along this entire video, did not work for me.. I only left out the excessive drivers he has download, the usb patches (I have a custom SSDT) and inject system id in system parameters as I don't think its related.. I'm also using VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC. What am I missing? Running a RX 580.. Thanks.
Tried it also and it still shows as not supported
Screenshot 2018-12-07 at 09.40.30.png

View attachment 370409
macOS 10.14.2 up and running. No issues with the update. System restarts itself twice.

User with Intel 9th gen CPUs still need to spoof 8th ben IGPU ig-platform-id.

Hey

I have seen that you have a 9 generation processor and motherboard Z370
Can you please tell me whether they work well together?
This is also the case when overloading the computer

Thank you!

Update went very well despite doing so on a prehistoric EP45-UD3L (build# 3). The only hiccup was having to re-patch the com.apple.telemetry.plugin from 10.13.x ( into System/Library/UserEventPlugins/ ). However, this same procedure was necessary under previous Mojave releases as well and is a know problem for this older hardware. Besides that and a whole bunch of reboots...it went as well as can be expected.
View attachment 370478
Thanks, this was exactly the info I was waiting to read. Have an ancient system myself, and had to do this since Mojave and 10.14.1

Hey

I have seen that you have a 9 generation processor and motherboard Z370
Can you please tell me whether they work well together?
This is also the case when overloading the computer

Thank you!

Please see my build thread. Link is below in my signature.

All good here .... successfully updated my Desktop Video editing system and Laptop to 10.14.2.
Since I had multiple systems to update, I downloaded the Combo Update.

The Desktop System was a straight forward Update ... I just ran the Combo Update and let it do it's thing. For my laptop I wanted to keep the system running on HFS+ so I used the cloning method I used for 10.14.1 which I wrote about in this post.

Both updates went without a hitch ..

Cheers All
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back