Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try installing drive internally, or maybe try boot arg PCIRootUUID=0 or =1.

PCIRootUID flag did not work. It was something much simpler than that. The External MacOS drive was on a USB3 port. Switched it over to USB2 and seamless from there.

Mounting the drives internally is a workload for my setup. I have an NCase M1 with VERY limited space.

no issues on sandy bridge system...

Probably a very noob question, but when I install the 10.13.5 update via the App Store and reboot, I'm still in 10.13.4, as if the update got not applied... what did I do wrong?

When it reboots you will see that you have an extra option, something along the lines of "Install macOs....", as well as your normal start up option along the lines of "Run macOS on Macintosh HD...".

You have to start up with the Install option until it disappears, either 2 or 3 reboots. It should take about 10-15 minutes.

Cheers, but I already had that in place for when I upgraded to 10.13.4 but it has stopped working on 13.5 for me.

Have doubled checked and it is definitely in my config.plist file. I assumed from your post that there was a new update after that one.

Oh well, back to the drawing board to recheck everything and see what I have missed.

Thanks anyway.

what about the macOS 10.12.6 (16G1408), I upgrade to this version and unfortunately the Nvidia web driver can not work, do I have to wait the Nvidia to release the new driver?

Any luck? I have the same problem.
Thanks

Same happened on my actual Macintosh and it was fixed by enabling "Keychain" in the "iCloud" on "System Preferences."
My keychain is already enabled. Are you using 2FA on your Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back