Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated to 10.13.3 everything working f9 like before just lost audio fixed by installing again from multibeast no issue with boot with nvidia drivers thanks....

Update went well, like 'a hot knife through butter", no issues ATM. Except on first reboot, it went so far into boot process, then rebooted. I enabled the v option in Clover, then all subsequent reboot are OK! Why I don't know.

Everything else looks OK at this point. :)

Updated another computer, the Haswell in my sig, and thought I might as well try the new webdriver on that one too.
And.. no annoying UI lag, go figure. I have no idea why, the Kaby system really had issues, but this one has not :?:

Hello,

I have installed the .156 NVIDIA-Driver and have big lags. I tried to install the new .157 Driver (will it fix this Problem???), but I have the wrong Build-Number. I have 17D47 and not 17D2047. What can I do? Can I change this number or how can I fix it?

Thank you

Hello,

I have installed the .156 NVIDIA-Driver and have big lags. I tried to install the new .157 Driver (will it fix this Problem???), but I have the wrong Build-Number. I have 17D47 and not 17D2047. What can I do? Can I change this number or how can I fix it?

Thank you
from what I know, as of now "haven't tested myself" the .157 is still having the lag.. revert back to .106 use the guide on page 13 of this thread post #125

from what I know, as of now "haven't tested myself" the .157 is still having the lag.. revert back to .106 use the guide on page 13 of this thread post #125

Thank you very much. The .106-driver is now on my system and it works! :)

Unable to update from 10.13.2 to 10.13.3 from either App Store or downloaded update file.

10.13.3 Update does not appear as available update on App Store list, running downloaded update file produces this error message:
View attachment 308339
Seems to think my SSD is a Fusion drive ???

Z97 as per my signature - Clover r4380 and Samsung 850 EVO formatted with APFS:
View attachment 308340

Exact same issue here... going from 10.13.2 (17C2120), and that's on a real Mac Pro 5,1 with SSD M.2 drive in a PCIe adapter, with APFS. I cannot upgrade my real Mac Pro 5,1 (firmware upgraded 4,1) to 10.13.3 ... madness :D
Interestingly, the update is also not available in the App Store Updates section...
This must be a Apple bug in 17C2120, probably why the app stor does not show the update yet.

My Hackintosh had no such problem! Ironically.

Any clues?!

Last edited:
Had to reinstall audio, flawless experience
Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 14.22.56 copy.png

I've just upgraded to 10.13.3 which is work fine.

Then I've upgraded latest driver (387.10.10.10.25.156) for GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and now it wont boot to Mac, it just showing Black screen with spinning wheel, that it.

What to do? I can't boot into mac anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back