Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just upgraded to 10.13.3 which is work fine.

Then I've upgraded latest driver (387.10.10.10.25.156) for GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and now it wont boot to Mac, it just showing Black screen with spinning wheel, that it.

What to do? I can't boot into mac anymore.
Boot into single user mode and remove the drivers, enable sip and reinstall them

Direct update via AS, only have to install Toleda's Audio script and all works fine. Before I use Multibeast for fix audio and after update, no sound. Now I use Toleda audio script and sound works fine.
No Nvidia kexts needed, my graphics card is totally compatible and recognized.
All works fine, ethernet, sound, bluetooth, iMessages, etc.
Thanks everybody for sharing.

Installed new nvidia drivers: black screen and gpu not detected!

How did you get past this? I also had the black screen and GPU not detected. I reverted to .106 via the methods mentioned in this thread, but it still won't detect my GPU and even when using the .106 web drivers I still have only one monitor and very lo-res.

How did you get past this? I also had the black screen and GPU not detected. I reverted to .106 via the methods mentioned in this thread, but it still won't detect my GPU and even when using the .106 web drivers I still have only one monitor and very lo-res.

Backup restored...

Ok looks like my panic report was lost to the post. In a nutshell. Install is successful, however my rig panics on boot. My profile has a EVGA GeForce GTX 950. I've included pictures from the panic. Any help is great. i was able to use Time Machine to go back to 12.13.2.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I've also included a screen shot of my Drivers64UEFI directory. I wonder if this has to anything to do with OSxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi? Should I try OSXAptioFixDrv.efi or the low mem one? I do experience the denied boot symbol 1 out of 20 boots as is. I wonder if this is my problem with the upgrade? I've heard about the OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi driver, but do not see that as an option in clover.
-Fixed. I videoed the boot with my Phone to determine what caused the panic. It was AppleIntelE100e.kext. Even though I had the latest version in sys\lib\extensions I had a 2015 copy sitting in lib\extensions (probably left from my noob days). Removed, fixed rights and update was successful. Also I switched to the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi driver and that seems to work file also. Not sure what the differences are between the two are but I seem to working fine for now.

Used default nvidia web drivers and they seem to be working fine.

After the update google chrome is very laggy.

Can anyone have the same problem?

Well, just like 10.13.2, I get a stuck reboot on installing the update. Stuck at 10.13.1 I suppose, who cares.

New dowanloads from the App Store for High Sierra should be at 10.13.3 now.

Can the macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 be installed without doing the 10.13?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back