Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.3 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Any help... can't update form standalone file nor from Apple Update...
Nvidia drivers uninstall - nope
System Protection off - nope
System Protection on - nope

The update is just starting... then goes for about 10% in that progress bar on a black background then I see a cursor and then reboot to my original system...

My specs
Asus p9x79 Deluxe
I74960x
32 Crucial
Asus Nvidia 980ti
Samsung 850Pro

You have to configure Clover to make visible all of your drivers. Don't hide any.

update went fine, it is break Nvidia web drivers however after boot I got a message to update drivers, once installed everything is working fine...see web drivers version

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 21.50.39.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 21.50.39.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 340
If OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi doesn't work for you, you can try AptioMemoryFix.efi. AptioMemoryFix.efi also restores native NVRAM.
using AptioMemoryfix seems to yield better results during shutdown but no luck with 156 driver. I have reverted back (and succesfully to running) 106 version of the driver.

See a new nvidia tool in the homepage, will give that a shot to see if that will load 156 without any issues.

You have to configure Clover to make visible all of your drivers. Don't hide any.

How do I do that? mounting EFI partition before installing form stand alone it does not work (not sure if this is what it means when "make visible all of your drives") thanks

Last edited:
hey guys,

Iv updated fine and all features working again however i have noticed im now lagging on basic things like watching a youtube video and running one or two programs which before the update was flawless.

Has anyone else had problems like this? Would there be any quick fixes to this? something i might have missed?

hey guys,

Iv updated fine and all features working again however i have noticed im now lagging on basic things like watching a youtube video and running one or two programs which before the update was flawless.

Has anyone else had problems like this? Would there be any quick fixes to this? something i might have missed?
Read posts few pages behind. If you are using nvidia, install an older driver.

This update broke my clipboard, cut and paste. None of these functions work. Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back