Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! Only patch audio again with Toleda's script and running on the laptop.

Fujitsu uh552:
- Board: HM76
- i3 3217u
- 8GB Ram DDR3
- Realtek 269vb
- Broadcom BCM352z

This weekend on the Desktop...

I was able to update without any issues. The only thing I had to do is that when it updated I had to install the new Nvidia drivers and everything was back to normal. I have the latest version of clover and I'm using a 980ti

For me was funny. It did restart and tried to install the update first, and it failed around 10-20%. I got afraid here :D. But it reboot and it was still on the 10.12.4...

So, instead of trying to install from "App Store" I downloaded the "Combo" file and installed again.

This time worked perfectly! NVidia web drivers automatically pop for an update and CUDA drivers too. After installing the new NVidia and CUDA drivers and another restart, everything is perfectly like it was before.

For those who iare experiencing the black screen with the Apple logo and the loading bar almost full, update clover and disable all the themes and use the standard resolution for Clover boot loader. This fixed my problem.

P.S: After the update, I have to use the AGDP fix. I re-installed the audio driver, and now everything works fine.

This update doesn't work for me. I keep hanging on boot, even without the intel inject option. It seems like the clover bootloader doesn't save the settings properly, since I always have to disable intel inject again, every time I try to boot. Any suggestions on what to do? thx...

This update doesn't work for me. I keep hanging on boot, even without the intel inject option. It seems like the clover bootloader doesn't save the settings properly, since I always have to disable intel inject again, every time I try to boot. Any suggestions on what to do? thx...
Do you try to boot in safe mode ?

No, should I?
You can try, it takes only 1 minutes. Today I saved my hackintosh with this clover flag. I used it just to install the AGDP fix that is necessary for my spec. Maybe you need to install the two kext: Lilu and intelgraphics.
Moreover I suggest to post in the "general help" section where you can post a screenshot of the verbose mode and a lot of people can help you.

As usual, uneventful update on all my CustoMacs. All updated like regular Macs with the note that the one with GTX 960 required the latest NVIDIA driver, as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back