i3-6100
Asus B150MA
kinston 8g 2133
Intel 520 256G

Small issue here.

Updated via App Store, restarted
- Installed Nvidia Web Drivers - works
- Sound - works
- No network connection ( System info showed en0 )

Searched around, couldn't find anything other than a post here about re-installing network kexts from Multibeast.
- Installed RealtekTRL8111 v.2.0.0

Restarted and it worked!

GA-B85M-D3V
GTX950

Given:
- have skylake 6700k, intel 530hd, gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3, no extra graphics
- updated from 10.12.4 (graphics worked out-of-the-box) to 10.12.5
- put Lilu.kext & IntelGraphicsFixup.kext into /Library/Extensions

Had graphics troubles (glitches & 7mb reported in "about this mac")

Somehow magically managed to boot normally after disabling all AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer and multiple boots with ig-platform-id=0x12345678 many times boot just hanged. Strange.

My config.plist: https://gist.github.com/razum2um/19d742664ca30df4ab846caeb0a8a7aa

Last edited:
For those of you who forget to update Clover before the MacOS update:

You can still enter your Mac from Remote Desktop - worked for me, I was able to update Clover then. My first Clover update seems to be failed, so I had to install it again after the MacOS update.

I have some issues here.
I have the gtx 1060 6gb gpu.
I've updated to 10.12.5 from the mac app store.
At reboot it asked me to download the new compatible nvidia web driver. I did it, it rebooted and now after the black screen with the white apple when it's loading osx I have no video output.
how can I solve this?

Last edited by a moderator:
"This computer doesn't contain any Apple Internal Memory Card Readers"
I have problem with my ethernet driver and so iCloud, iMessage and App Store are not working
I have installed NullEthernetinjector.kext and ALXEthenert.kext none of them seem to work

COSMOS654,
Does this work with 10.12.5? (the only problem with this fix is, if Clover is updated, does this not break the fix??) I.E. newest Clover is needed for Kext signing at least for 10.12.4, at least it was, but again this has not been addressed, (the need for Clover updating), with this thread. Current version is 4069
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...d-for-kext-injection-in-macos-10-12-4.218062/
I don't know but I'm pretty sure it will works with 10.12.5 also.
I imagine that if clover is updated, it is important to verify if "boot" folder is eventually re-created of if the file(s) into "LAUNCHER" is correctly updated.
I plan to update to 10.12.5 soon and let you know.
(i'm stuck with another problem with a new SSD NVMe drive now)

Intel HD 5xx/6xx Graphics (Skylake & Kabylake) users:

There are changes to the new 10.12.5 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot. If you can't boot to desktop after updating, uncheck Inject Intel in Clover boot menu under Options/Graphics Injector/Inject Intel:

When you reach the desktop, install the following kexts to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast:

Lilu.kext
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

You may also install the kexts before you update. The addition of these kexts should allow you to boot- we are looking into using Clover's KextstoPatch for a permanent solution.

Please post a reply if this has/hasn't worked for your system. :thumbup:

Source:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/322239-pre-release-macos-sierra-10125/page-3#entry2418219
Hi I am using HD5xx and tried uncheck Inject Intel in Clover boot menu. Still cannot load into desktop. What can I try to fix it? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back