Combo update and add these two kext to /Library/Extensions and its worked like a charm.Intel HD 5xx/6xx Graphics (Skylake & Kabylake) users:
There are changes to the new 10.12.5 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot. If you can't boot to desktop after updating, uncheck Inject Intel in Clover boot menu under Options/Graphics Injector/Inject Intel:
When you reach the desktop, install the following kexts to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast:
You may also install the kexts before you update. The addition of these kexts should allow you to boot- we are looking into using Clover's KextstoPatch for a permanent solution.
Please post a reply if this has/hasn't worked for your system.
If you're wondering what to do if you forget to install the Lilu/IntelGraphicsFixup prior to the update, just boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678), install the kexts, then reboot.System: GA-Z170X-UD3 with HD 530
These steps worked for me:
1. Using another computer, insert your UniBeast USB
2. Open up terminal, then enter the command: diskutil list
3. Look for the EFI disk on your USB drive (in my case this was disk2s1), then enter this command to mount: diskutil mount disk2s1
4. On the newly mounted EFI drive, navigate to CLOVER > kexts > other and add the two kexts above
5. Eject everything
6. Boot from your updated UniBeast drive and select your 10.12.5 install
7. Use Kextbeast to install the same two kexts on your drive