Reboot
Updated Web Driver
Reboot
Updated Cuda
Reboot
Post on TonyMac :)

View attachment 232615
View attachment 232616 View attachment 232617

gmight, where did you get CUDA 8.0.63 from? After updating the system my CUDA preferences pane is telling me that an update is required (and, for that matter, After Effects is not using CUDA), but the "install CUDA update" box is greyed out, and the version I currently have (8.0.57) is the newest version listed on the Nvidia site.

Update successful.
Hackintosh :

Core2Duo E8400 (2008 year)
MB: GA-P35-DS3 (socket 775)
Sound:Realtek 889a
LAN: Realtek 8111B chip
RAM: 4GB DDR2
HDD/SSD: Kingston UV400 SSD 128 GB & HDD WD 500 GB
GPU: Nvidia GT 450 GDDR5 1GB *injected

Greetings from Sarajevo

I updated both of my machines via the app store, they are identical hardware. After updating and applying the latest Nvidia web driver and rebooting one of my machines is running like a IBM XT 8088 !!! No errors just extremely slow response to network browsing or just standard "finder" browsing. I have not had time to trouble shoot but there are no messages and the about block shows all good including the full Nvidia 960 with correct memory size. Anybody ever seen a super slow machine without seeing errors???

Yes I have and it was with El Cap 10.11.6. Nothing I tried fixed the problem, so I did a clean 10.11.6 install, migrated everything over from my 10.11.5 backup drive, and it worked perfectly. I have no idea what went wrong but it only happened on my PowerMac G5 and not on any of my other Hacks. And it's the only time it's happened.

i have a back up so i can fall back if needed. thx all

I was hoping that the below release note might have fixed auto graphics switching on the Intel NUC during boot... but no dice, still have to turn monitor off/back on.
I don't have this problem on my NUC5i7RYH...

Hey guys, I'm trying to update through the App Store as I normally would. When I try to install Sierra, it just reboots the system without updating.. Only thing I did differently this time is updated to iMac 13,2 using MultiBeast so I could download the update from App Store. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Updated successfully from App Store directly.

My gear:
Gigabyte H77N-WIFI (Mac Mini Server Late 2012)
Fusion Drive
Dual Boot Sierra/W10

Trim Works, HDMI audio works, audio works.

So far, this has been the easiest update in my hackintosh life. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back