Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is supposedly a feature that will be implemented in Sierra 10.12.4 which is off topic for this thread.
Sorry. I thought this was a 10.12.4 topic. I see my error as it is for 10.12.3.

thanks for telling me that.
my system definitions are correct but when i execute commands in terminal it says unknown processor model.
i have i5-6600 which is the same in the 2015 27inch i-mac.

How to fix please help
You can try SSDT from this post (see Final Power Saving Setup and download for i5-6600) if you can't create ssdt from terrminal.

Unfortunately, I cannot update. I tried from the App Store and it went through the first phase, rebooted and was stuck at the Apple logo screen with a full loading bar for like 2 hours. I rebooted and am restoring from a backup.

My specs:

i7 3770k
Z77-DS3H
16 GB RAM
GTX 950

If anyone has any tips, I would appreciate it, thanks! First time this has happened. Been updating successfully since lion. Never once had to reinstall the OS even!

I can't boot with the new drivers, I get a black screen but I can hear Mac OS in the background. It's a GTX 980 TI on a fresh Sierra install.

Perfect update to 10.12.3 over the AppStore - Completely smooth and without any flags in clover to get back to desktop.

Pre-10.12.3
Fixed boot0af error
Manually added sound kext (multibeast bombed after initial installation)
Installed Web Driver
familygw's plist edit for cuda
Trim

Post-10.12.3
DL + Install Update
Reboot
Updated Web Driver
Reboot
Updated Cuda
Reboot
Post on TonyMac :)

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 9.08.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 9.09.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 9.10.23 PM.png

Perfect update to 10.12.3 over the AppStore - Completely smooth and without any flags in clover to get back to desktop.

Pre-10.12.3
Fixed boot0af error
Manually added sound kext (multibeast bombed after initial installation)
Installed Web Driver
familygw's plist edit for cuda
Trim

Post-10.12.3
DL + Install Update
Reboot
Updated Web Driver
Reboot
Updated Cuda
Reboot
Post on TonyMac :)

View attachment 232615
View attachment 232616 View attachment 232617
And here I am with a black screen after boot smh. Glad to see your build working though.

What do you need the CUDA drivers for? I'm running my Hackintosh with only the web drivers

updated and was working fine ...until i messed with my config.plist now i have no sound and dog graphics...think i need to do a fresh install :(

What do you need the CUDA drivers for? I'm running my Hackintosh with only the web drivers
It's mandatory for programs that need it. Like for example DaVinci Resolve and other video editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back