Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I'm happy that I'm not alone with that error and it has nothing to do with USB 3 fixes. That shouldn't be the problem anyway because my AUREON has worked (up to) with 10.12.1 without any problem. May be there will be a fix soon.

Updated to 12.2.2 through the App Store, went off without a hitch. Updated the NVIDIA drivers from the preference pane, and everything was good to go! Audio didn't work right away, so I re-ran the Toleda script and now everything is hunky-dory!

Updated to 10.12.2 from 10.12.1 from the app store without serious issue (on my Haswell system). Nvidia control panel downloaded and installed update right away, after restart video worked. Lost good sound, but a reinstall of the TEAC USB driver for my amp immediately solved the issue (with yet another restart).

No problem at all on ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3. Updated from macOS 10.12.1 -> 10.12.2. NVIDIA GTX-580 working as expected without any 3rd party drivers. Did this primarily because of the mouse scrolling issue where no scroll happens if you scroll your mouse wheel slowly (scroll dead zone). Update 10.12.2 fixed this.

I just updated to 10.12.2 ,no issues so far. all is good.

Work through the class-code spoof carefully when you have time to learn it properly.
I would if I could but I can't. It is really to complicated for technical more simple people like me ;-)

updated through the App Store, nothing unusual to report, very smooth update [2]

Well I screwed up... decided to just do the update real fast without backing up because all the posts here with no issues. Stuck in a boot loop. Gets to right before the login screen should come up and restarts, shows the Apple screen "your computer was restarted because of a problem" on subsequent tries before doing it all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back