Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated through App Store. All smooth. Everything working, although I did have a bit of issues with Bluetooth not wanting to connect with my Trackpad 2 and Bose Soundlink. After some tinkering and a few restarts everything is back to normal :)
Trim, Audio, new Nvidia Web driver - all working.
Screenshot 2016-12-14 09.51.40.png

Thank you very much for your patience!
I fear this is way to complicated stuff for me (don't understand what to do) so I will stay with the removal of IONMVefamily.kext

Work through the class-code spoof carefully when you have time to learn it properly.

The App Store update went fine. The one thing I noticed was that my HWMonitor dashboard was missing fan speeds after the update. Not sure why this would happen - anyone else notice this?

Update to 10.12.02 Final without any problem, failure or stress. After changing the GFX0 to GFX1, no patch was needed. Finished the black screen. I just did the Nvidia Web Driver update. For the updates to come out perfect, with everything working after update, I only need to solve the wifi problem with IO80211Family.kext but I'm already working on it and I think I have the solution.
Thanks PMheart
yes.gif

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2016-12-14, às 14.04.42.png
    Captura de ecrã 2016-12-14, às 14.04.42.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 206
I'm using a GA-H170N-Wifi board, BCM94532Z wifi card, and Nvidia GeForce GT 740 video card. I was running Sierra 10.12 under sysdef 17,1 with everything working (using AGDP 1.3 fix for graphics).

I updated directly to 10.12.2 through the app store update, rebooted (had to use flag nv_disable), installed the updated web drivers which I'd downloaded previously (I expected the update to break wifi since I hadn't updated to 10.12.1, and it did). I ran the web drivers, rebooted again and the NVIDA graphics work.

I then applied the fixes for bluetooth and wifi listed as fixes for 10.12.1 (which I never updated to) and rebooted and wifi and bluetooth work.

The update also broke sound for me, which was also expected, given that I'd installed kexts for it in S/L/E. So I ran ALC1150 and the 3.1 kexts from multibeast and after a reboot sound worked, but once again broke after sleep. So I then reinstalled the CodecCommander kext specific for 1150 sound.

Final reboot, and everything is working perfectly. The whole process took less than half an hour for me.

Sidenote: I have been using the F20 Bios update for the H170-N since the day after Thanksgiving with no problems (using KernelPM in clover and with emuvariableefi installed). Just wanted people to know it works with the update.

Update went smooth with Clover. After update my USB sound adapter didn't work anymore. So I switched back to onboard sound with Realtek 1150 driver from Multibeast. What did happen to USB sound?

I saw a post (on Macrumors I think but not sure...) where someone with a real
Mac had the same problem.

Last edited:
What issue you facing .. i have same GPU but i have zotac 610 2GB Version currently facing wrong resolution it's show 1200x1600 and i have 1366x768 and glitch issue .you have any solution for resolution issue .
I have an MSI Geforce GT610 1Gb GPU and have wrong resolution and no acceleration on sierra:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back