Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this says that the new version of Sierra has NVIDIA drivers built in...can I install CUDA and run it without using the NVIDIA web drivers? Has anyone tried this?

I know a few have already reported that 10.12.1 doesn't fix HD 530 graphics, but the new MacBook pros introduced last week use 530!!! This seems like great news since "apple doesn't use 530" has alsways been the reason it's not supported. Will those new MBPs ship with 10.12.1 or 10.12.2?

Still hoping for support.

I know a few have already reported that 10.12.1 doesn't fix HD 530 graphics, but the new MacBook pros introduced last week use 530!!! This seems like great news since "apple doesn't use 530" has alsways been the reason it's not supported. Will those new MBPs ship with 10.12.1 or 10.12.2?

Still hoping for support.
Any way to fix CUDA it keeps saying its not available with Intel based pc.

I think they use the the 540 and the 550.

I had an issue where I had to boot into single user mode and reset my password, anyone else have that issue?

13" models use Iris 540 and 550, but 15" models have dual gpus, with radeon and HD530.

Dradis, thanks for the info, I stand corrected. Like you I am researching before build. Now there is the prospect of the 200 series motherboards and Kaby Lake.

I am using the clover to patch IONVMe driver.
Can you clarify how to do the patch or is there a good guide? I'm using Rehabman's patch for my Samsung 950 on 10.12.0 and am afraid to update since it was a real pain to get it working on 10.12.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back