i7-12700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone out there come across an issue where you get errors trying to get your computers DSDT? Picture attached.

@RehabMan, can you point me in the right direction? I'm wondering if this points to a bigger issue, though performance isn't suffering. My pro audio work has never been smoother.

Edit: I grabbed my DSDT via Clover. Lots of errors when compiling. Not sure what happened and when and I think about it my boot has slowed down after my RX 580 kicks in. Before it was smooth and gradual.

Edit, again: @kgp paging you in case you're not insanely busy. Your guides have been so helpful to me. I encountered this issue while trying to sort out hot plugging my ex3.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 2.33.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 2.33.28 PM.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSDT.aml
    183.4 KB · Views: 85
  • config.plist
    7.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Has anyone out there come across an issue where you get errors trying to get your computers DSDT? Picture attached.

@RehabMan, can you point me in the right direction? I'm wondering if this points to a bigger issue, though performance isn't suffering. My pro audio work has never been smoother.

Edit: I grabbed my DSDT via Clover. Lots of errors when compiling. Not sure what happened and when and I think about it my boot has slowed down after my RX 580 kicks in. Before it was smooth and gradual.

Edit, again: @kgp paging you in case you're not insanely busy. Your guides have been so helpful to me. I encountered this issue while trying to sort out hot plugging my ex3.

I downloaded your DSDT.aml, opened it in Rehabman's version of MacIASL, clicked "compile" and there are no errors, just a bunch of warnings that can be ignored.

are you using rehab man's MacIASL? if so, make sure in preferences--MacIASL you've selected version 6.2a, not version 4, which will throw hundreds of errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back