Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Evening Guys,

I've a really strange issue, I followed the install guide for Yosemite using MultiBeast on my existing config (Mavericks) but installed the new OS onto a new SSD.

Machine :

MSI H77MA-G43
GeForce GT640
12 GB RAM
Intel i5 - 3.09

I can now boot into Yosemite on the new SSD and i can get to the user login screen every time without fail, but sometimes I have to reboot to make the Magic Mouse and Keyboard pair and additionally reboot a few more times to make the profile log in.. I am seeing the password being accepted then the machine just hang... Reboot do nothing different and it works..

I've looked in the System Event Log and i've not been able to find anything that can hope my diagnose the issue, so thought i would turn it over to the community for help...

Any help would be much appreciated..

Evening Guys,

I've a really strange issue, I followed the install guide for Yosemite using MultiBeast on my existing config (Mavericks) but installed the new OS onto a new SSD.

Machine :

MSI H77MA-G43
GeForce GT640
12 GB RAM
Intel i5 - 3.09

I can now boot into Yosemite on the new SSD and i can get to the user login screen every time without fail, but sometimes I have to reboot to make the Magic Mouse and Keyboard pair and additionally reboot a few more times to make the profile log in.. I am seeing the password being accepted then the machine just hang... Reboot do nothing different and it works..

I've looked in the System Event Log and i've not been able to find anything that can hope my diagnose the issue, so thought i would turn it over to the community for help...

Any help would be much appreciated..

Bump, any help? really annoying n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back