Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update

have you tried npci=0x2000 or npci=3000 bootflag?

Is there any update on this? I just got my 1525 running today (10.7.3) will upgrading to 10.7.5 completely break it?

Updated my H61N-USB3 (F7) from 7.4 to 7.5 via download. Audio is completely lost, I've tried reinstalling with multibeast with no results: neither the Lion nor the Mt.Lion versions. Apreciate some help ¿Any ideas?

I'm at the same problem now as well, with the same board. However, I did 2 updates:

Upgraded/Flashed BIOS from F3 to F8.
Rebooted
Ran MultiBeast to get Audio back.
Rebooted.
Upgraded from 10.7.4 to 10.7.5, via Combo Update
Rebooted
Ran MultiBeast again

No audio at this point. I'm okay without it for now, as I'll be getting in another drive to use CCC to back up my data, then will make the jump to 10.8.2 (clean install). But for now, does anyone have any ideas on getting audio back on for the H61N?

BL.

Mine broke. Lion doesn't get past this:

ACPI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5]
PFM64 (36 cpu) 0xf10000000, 0xf0000000
[ PCI configuration begin]

I have tried the kernel flags "-v -F -s" and "UseKernelCache=No", repaired the permissions through the installer but nothing changed. It's a Dell Inspiron 1525.

Mine is similar to this. However I discovered that my system keeps going, but the screen doesn't update. if I boot into single user I can type halt for instance and it will turn off the system. Anyone have thoughts on what I can try. Already tried npci=0x2000 & 0x3000.

I haven't tried clean installation. Already upgraded to Mountain Lion + Multibeast with same results: everything works -even USB3 now!- but no audio whatsoever. Back to 10.7.4 from my back up and then I'll try clean 10.8.2 install with another drive.

Everything worked fine before I went to update. I saw that I needed to delete Sleepenabler.kext before the update but thought that I hadn't used it. Now on boot up I get kernel panics. When I did verbose single user this is what it stopped on:

Kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController failed to load (Oxdc00800e).
Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController (error 0xdc00800e).
Couldn't alloc class "AppleHDAController"
Kext com.apple.GeForce - library kext com.apple.NVDAResman not found.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

I'm at the same problem now as well, with the same board. However, I did 2 updates:

Upgraded/Flashed BIOS from F3 to F8.
Rebooted
Ran MultiBeast to get Audio back.
Rebooted.
Upgraded from 10.7.4 to 10.7.5, via Combo Update
Rebooted
Ran MultiBeast again

No audio at this point. I'm okay without it for now, as I'll be getting in another drive to use CCC to back up my data, then will make the jump to 10.8.2 (clean install). But for now, does anyone have any ideas on getting audio back on for the H61N?

BL.

I was in the same boat. Same thing happened when upgrading to 10.7.4. AFter 10.7.5, no audio device at all. I had to run multibeast with just ACL8xxHDA and AppleHDA Rollback selected, then rebooted after it installed. Audio is now working for me. Hope this works for you.

Updated with downloaded COMBO. Other than running MultiBeast 4.6 to restore System Permissions, UserDSDT, AppleHDARollBack, PatchedHDA (ALC889) and TrimEnabler (Intel SSD), I found absolutely no problem so far. Will try my favorite programs and report in case of any specific problem.

make sure to have recent backups available. time machine is your friend. but i cannot get my 10.7.4 system to upgrade. i get kernel panics each time, even after doing the standard post-install stuff for my board and specs...apply combo update, open multibeast, do an easy beast install, roll back the ahda kext, restore 889a, restore permissions, install the boot loader. i've even tried booting with all the kernel parameters i know. i'll wait for more information from other peeps before trying again.

Just updated with AUTO-UPDATE, works like a charm.

I also updated with auto update without any issues. However, the boot up time takes a while since 10.7.4. It's as if it's not using the kernel cache or something. Does anyone have a solution for the slow boot on 10.7.5?

Thanks,

-Tom

People...after update from 10.7.4 to 10.7.5 my graphics %$#@#$ up! NVDAGF100HAL LOADED AND REGISTERED BUT NO OPEN GL! My lounchpad is very slow and I can boot only with the graphics kexts from 10.7.4 GeForce.kext etc NVDRESMAN.kext etc. Please Help!

I have a GTS 450 and am also dying to figure out how to re enable OpenGL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back