- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast or rBoot.
What we know about 10.7.5 so far...
- 11.5.0 Darwin kernel
- Native Ivy Bridge CPU Support with HD 4000 drivers
- Updated AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA graphics drivers
- NVIDIA GeForce 6xx Kepler support
- If you use customized or edited graphics kexts, it will be necessary to make the edits again using the new drivers as a base.
- If you use Combo OpenCL Enabler, reapply it before reboot
- Updated audio drivers
- You will have to reinstall the Patched AppleHDA using MultiBeast before rebooting.
- If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications.
- If you use Sleepenabler.kext, remove before updating.
- MultiBeast 4.6.1 NVIDIA patches are NOT compatible due to the updated drivers which now includes all device IDs.
Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results in the forum here.
Mac OS X 10.7.4 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update
Last edited by a moderator: