Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update

i was able to get the audio working by rolling all this audio and HDA files from time machine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-22 at 1.06.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-22 at 1.06.52 PM.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 459
Updated but not booting anymore. Hanging while booting at different moment.

Revert back to 10.7.4.

Issues:
1. Time Machine backups are excessively slow and tend to hang, then continue, but very, very slowly; restores are at normal speed, however

2. Update killed my Airport but re-installing modified IO80211Family.kext restored the functionality
3. Disk Utility now gives loads of broken permissions which do not seem to repair at all; doing a second permissions repair immediately after a first one shows the same broken permissions again

Works perfectly! Thanks Tony

Hi, I have done the update last night (10.7.4 to 10.7.5) I installed the patched AppleHDA (V2.2.0), but the HDMI Audio is still broken. The HDMI Audio should work with the GT 430 "out of the box".
There is another problem. After my AV-Receiver was switched off, the graphiccard doesn't come up. There is only a black/grey/blue screen and I have to power off the computer.
It seems the graphiccard and the AVR doesn't do the required (valid) handshake that HDMI needs to work.

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3
GeForce GT 430 1024MB
Audi-ID: 889

oh, I have forgot to say ... I have updated the BIOS (F8 to F10) and installed the correct dsdt file from database. But i didn't think that this is the reason for the problems above...

AUTO-UPDATE -boot (-x)
Before Update - Remove VoodooHDA
install MultiBeast 5.0.2-ALS887-no problem

Gigabyte GA-Z68P-DS3
HD5770
Audi-ID: 887

AFTER 10.7.5 UPDATE - COMPUTER REBOOTS INSTEAD, WHEN I TURN IT OFF + NO SOUND:
GA-Z77X-UD5H + intel i7-3770k
what is the right Multibeast setup to fix this?

Hi, I have done the update last night (10.7.4 to 10.7.5) I installed the patched AppleHDA (V2.2.0), but the HDMI Audio is still broken. The HDMI Audio should work with the GT 430 "out of the box".
There is another problem. After my AV-Receiver was switched off, the graphiccard doesn't come up. There is only a black/grey/blue screen and I have to power off the computer.
It seems the graphiccard and the AVR doesn't do the required (valid) handshake that HDMI needs to work.

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3
GeForce GT 430 1024MB
Audi-ID: 889

oh, I have forgot to say ... I have updated the BIOS (F8 to F10) and installed the correct dsdt file from database. But i didn't think that this is the reason for the problems above...

ok, I really need help, please!

today I perform a downgrade to bios Verion F8, but it still doesn't work.
After i Power off the HDMI device and power them on again, I only have a Blank Screen :( and I'm unable to control the PC.

what I have noticed so far:
Before the update to Lion 10.7.5 the option "Hibernation an off switch allow" was working, now it doesn't

any ideas, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back