Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jibbie01 said:
Worked great on my Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3. Only issue I have is usb keyboard does not comeback after sleep. Can anyone tell me what I can do to get the USB to act right?
Dump your Realtek NIC, including official Realtek and lynx2mac drivers.
Use this instead - works OOB using native Apple kexts.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=48091

I'm not sure if this is related, but I get a random KP on boot - maybe every 3rd to 10th boot.
I went into my BIOS and loaded the "optimized defaults" and then reset all the drives back to AHCI to no effect.

Should I run Onyx?

Board is a GA-P55-UD4P

Attachments

• IMG_2567.JPG
    IMG_2567.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 284
TechieJustin said:
I'm not sure if this is related, but I get a random KP on boot - maybe every 3rd to 10th boot.
I went into my BIOS and loaded the "optimized defaults" and then reset all the drives back to AHCI to no effect.

Should I run Onyx?

Board is a GA-P55-UD4P
You have a problem with your VoodooHDA kext. Please remove it, and use a different one.

Hey is there someone who can post his Multibeast ticks for the ga p55-usb3 rev 2 f9 because all i found aren't working
And do you use the normal dsdt f9? ??

shibirian said:
Schweighart said:
10.7.3Combo Update And Multibeast 4,8GHz
That usually only happens when you have bad RAM! o_O

Otherwise the indexing service runs just fine.

Okay, try some 'cough' Internet-sources for Disk Warrior and check your filesystem! That could also be a reason, even while being rather unlikely.

For testing your RAM and general performance you can also use Prime95 to check for errors...
Sorry for the late
First of all thanks again.
All tried, also my system boot on a Vertex3 Win7/mac system OC 4.8- Ram 8gb Lat9 2133 all tonymac features. All perfect with 10.7.2 and Win7 all test perfect.
But Just when finish Lion Update and reindex system drive, Lion start to reboot systemUIServer But search in finder works. Tried without OC , In Other Physical drive..., and all Odin and DiskW
Dont know maybe time to try new install from 0 or wait for some days
Now I,m stuck in
A)"Perfect10.7.2"I think B)10.7.3 With system drive hide for spotlight
Sorry for the Long text and my english XD.

Hey guys, I'm having a problem since I updated.
I don;t get a kernal panic, but I get a hang.
In verbose mode, the last line to come up is something about AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext

Does anyone know what I can do? I can get full access to the files from a paralel SL install, but I don't know why its doing this.

It's the same in both normal and safe mode.

silvan said:
Hey is there someone who can post his Multibeast ticks for the ga p55-usb3 rev 2 f9 because all i found aren't working
And do you use the normal dsdt f9? ??

-UserDSDT
-ALC8XXHDA + AppleHDA rollback
-Lnx2Mac Ethernet

Perfect! Resolved some audio problems with my hackintosh and my USB soundcard from Behringer. ;)
No problems but still a long time to boot the OS. After, it runs flawlessly. :)

Dell E520 (Core 2 Duo E6600, 4 GB DDR2, XFX Radeon HD 5770 1 GB...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back