Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy update from 10.7.2. with combo

I had to edit graphics kext. I use a USB sound card since I could never get audio sounding good in SL 10.6.8 or Lion 10.7.2 with VooDooHDA, and it works fine in Lion 10.7.3.

Intel DH55HC
Core i3-540
Zotac 8400GS 512 DDR3
Creative Soundblaster X-fi Go! Pro USB

Update:

Curiosity got the better of me, so I downloaded 10.7.3 from the App Store. Created a new UniBeast USB key, did a fresh install of Lion, ran MultiBeast, installed nvenabler64.kext, edited NVDANV50Hal.kext, and everything worked perfectly. I'm very pleased with this update.

Now, I'll try and get around to installing it on my other system, which ran 10.7.2 well (but I had to put Windows 7 back on it temporarily):

ASUS P7H55 Pro M
Core i3-540
Zotac Nvidia 9500GT 1GB
Creative Soundblaster X-fi Go! Pro USB

Update from 10.7.2 with Combo Update from Apple, no additional action
All went smoothly on my system, no issue so far :thumbup:
Note : I do not use onboard audio

Hi all,

Combo update 10.7.3. works like a charm with no issues and no additional actions.
MoBo: Asus P5B Deluxe :)

For me everything was fine, but the audio. I've reinstalled my own patched kexts from 10.7.2, too lazy to make the patches again.

update successfuly 10.7.3 on x58A-UD3R, Audio requires install. Every thing works like a charm.

I installed 10.7.3 combo update 30 minutes ago, restarted and the system works fine even audio - no need to use multi beast.

Lorengrin said:
Schweighart said:
10.7.3Combo Update And Multibeast 4,8GHz
I have a extrañe issue and cant find the solution with spotlight top bar, like process crashing and rebooting, and when I type 1 character all icons, date and spotlight from top bar disapear I´ve tried lots of solutions but finally, I had to add system disk to private, so I cant search this drive.

And luxmark error I dont Know why is it, but Final Cut X And Starcraft2 work perfect.
Long life to Tonymacx86 Team...

Here the third step will solve the problem of Open CL for GTX560TI

http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35148

It worked. Thanks, no error on luxmark, but still having the error of top barr when i add Lion Disk to spotlight the problem start when finish indexing.

Installed with the standalone installer, did the apple sound rollback thang and it all went flawless. Tad slow on the boot after upgrading, I guess it has to do with the index process on the hard drive, hope it goes back to normal speed soon! :)

Anyway, thank you Tony Mac!

shibirian said:
Schweighart said:
10.7.3Combo Update And Multibeast 4,8GHz
I have a extrañe issue and cant find the solution with spotlight top bar, like process crashing and rebooting, and when I type 1 character all icons, date and spotlight from top bar disapear I´ve tried lots of solutions but finally, I had to add system disk to private, so I cant search this drive.
Please use Onyx from my signature below, to clean and rebuild your Hack thoroughly and reboot twice and see if the problem persists.
Thanks, But I´ve cleaned and repaired everything whith onix and Disk Utility and the problem Persist, SystemUIServices Reboots If Lion Disc is Indexed
Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back