Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I'm running 10.7.1, is it safe to update to 10.7.2 using Apple update software ?

Thanks

im updating rite now :cool: i guess you get the combo update from your software update on your desktop its called mac os update combined I could be wrong but thats wat im installing rite now :headbang: :thumbup:

I've Updated to 7.2 From 6.8 using UniBeast And a Flash Drive. It worked perfectly My problem is I can't get the Internet to work. Help Please

how install it???

thanks

marvelvsc3 said:
im updating rite now :cool: i guess you get the combo update from your software update on your desktop its called mac os update combined I could be wrong but thats wat im installing rite now :headbang: :thumbup:
So ? Any problems ?

gino8080 said:
Update:

I was upgrading from 10.7.1 to 10.7.2 with comboupdate

the system boots fine with rBoot
but seems to get problems with GFX some artifacts and not recognized completely

but I can't understand how to solve the Panic
please someone got some hints?

the Panic seems related to the org.sliced.RadeonMonitor?!

already tried with
PCURootUid=0 or 1
with GraphicsEnabler=YEs and NO

but still same error! :(

TONY HELP!

If you are really determined on getting 10.7.2 on your machine You can do what I did because I had the same problem updating form 10.7.1 to 10.7.2 Just download Mac OS X lion again on a thumb drive. Apple updates the OS X lion install through the appstore so for example if there was an update to 10.7.3 tomorrow they would update it through the appstore which you can just download again and install over your hard drive again as you did with snow leopard.

As I said above I used to have the same problem you did updating it, I'm not sure why it does that but I found this as an easy/simple fix?

Just upgraded SL to 10.7.2
Touch wood so far so good,even TeamViewer is working.
Thanks for your great guides :thumbup: greatly appreciated

Can the values displayed in System Information be trusted?

I just installed my OS about an hour ago and it says I'm running 10.7.2 (11C74) also, I installed Xcode which it says is version 3.2.1 (4D502). All four of these values are exactly the same as on my Macbook which is completely up to date. But when I search for updates on my hackintosh it says there are three available, on my Macbook there are none.

Does the hackintosh need the update? If so I can't install it through Apple like on a normal system, can I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back