Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems with AppleGraphicPowerManagement.kext . I edited the kext by adding 05e03 in MacPro5.1 section and I still have poor CUDA and OpenGL performance :(. Any ideas?

Used multi beast to rebuild caches and repair permissions and now the card works at 100% :p. Very happy with octane render an maya 2012 & mudbox 2012.

Cheers

Used the built-in update tool as usual and everything fine as usual. Just a routine audio rollback needed. My computer is totally badass :)

Thank you Tony for your excellent software and workarounds!

I had to replace my custom edited DSDT (with my graphics card's information "baked in") with a vanilla one for my board and switch to GraphicsEnabler=Yes, but things seem to be working well otherwise.

Re: Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread

tonymacx86 said:
D-an-W said:
tonymacx86 said:
iCloud is working fine for me- are you on the latest Chimera?

tonymacx86, does the latest build also include the FaceTime "fix" that was added to Chameleon a few builds back?

The latest is 1.5.4:

http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/09/ ... e-fix.html

Cheers buddy, this link explains it a bit more too...

http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/issues/188/

I guess the next milestone is getting "Find my Mac" to work as it says a Recovery Partition is required which I don't have...

Updated to 10.7.2 w/ Combo Update flawlessly.

I have a strange message when trying to connect to icloud. In italian it is: "Limite account raggiunto - Con questo dispositivo non puoi più creare un ID Apple". It is something like "Account limit reached - You cannot create anymore an ID Apple with this device".

??? Any tip? I'll try to install latest chimera, but I already installed it some time ago, if I remember

pote2639 said:
I got problem now when I sign in to iCloud it said
Account Limit Reached
This device is no longer eligible for creating an Apple ID.
Why? I just use my apple ID for mac app store and iTune only :?:

I saw the same error message and my iTunes account are good...

I rebooted after update via comboupdater and after boot logo my monitor says no signal and I have to power off by holding power button. What should I do? My graphics card is enabled by efi strings, and it worked until now. Please help!

updated via combo updater, applied fresh install settings with multibeast, rebooted
worked perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back