Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing works!
My Gigs is signature!

For those having iCloud issues, as tony has mentioned it needs the latest Chimera installed OR Chameleon Chameleon-2.1svn-r1496. Anything after this and you can't login.

I am also researching on how to create a recovery partition so "Find My Mac" works, if anyone fancies a read, it's here...

http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/how-t ... ition.html

well, icloud still giving problems. I can access any other apple service with my apple id, but icloud.
At least I am happy about cinebench, going really well after update.

What about SleepEnabler from 10.7.1 ?

D-an-W said:
For those having iCloud issues, as tony has mentioned it needs the latest Chimera installed OR Chameleon Chameleon-2.1svn-r1496. Anything after this and you can't login.

I am also researching on how to create a recovery partition so "Find My Mac" works, if anyone fancies a read, it's here...

http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/how-t ... ition.html

I have latest chimera installed, but still no luck. I will try changing system definition to imac 2011

jackblack87 said:
onemorepicture said:
I understand from some other sites, that icloud will work once setup from an ipad/iphone 1st and then it'll work on the desktop.

Since my ipad is getting hung up on the update process - the apple servers are getting hammered right now so wont expect this to work until tomorrow or longer.

Dont think this is down to hackintosh.

icloud works perfect on my macbook....
and for those who dont have any ios device, or cannot upgrade to ios 5?

I've just had the same error and unable to setup icloud from desktop hackintosh - however ipad has just updated to iso5 and setting up icloud on that first got an email to say it was setup - and only then does the desktop hackintosh work fine. I dont know if this is a server thing but prehaps Hackintosh machines are not connecting only via desktop - and need the idevice to kickstart the process??

Had set up iCloud previously on my iPhone iOS 5 GM. iCloud worked without a hitch on my Hack.

Updated from 10.7.1 (witch kernelcache on) via Combo Update to 10.7.2. Rebooted with no sound. Only needed AppleHDA Rollback, which I did with Multibeast 3.8.0.

smbios from MacPro 3,1, latest chimera.

ANNOYING CURSOR SLUGGISHNESS HAS FINALLY BEEN FIXED, WELCOME SMOOTHINESS! :D

10.7.2 Combo + New Chimera + Audio Rollback = Sweet Victory :D

I'm stuck at the grey boot screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back