Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
andariego76 said:
Finnish said:
Only thing that's not working as expected is 64-bit Kernel and Extensions :thumbdown: . There's an easy way to force it?Help appreciated.

I have this same problem, I see no 64-bit Kernel/Extensions but system sees my 16gb ram. What's this?

I run kimera after upgrade and after make everything work, and now when I check software spec 64 kernel is able

Wow, I'm gonna try this!

Update: Nope, same here... I'll format all HDD, clean install 10.6.3 with AsereBLN (Chameleon RC 5 won't give me 64 bit no matter what...) then replace with chimera. :confused: Maybe? o_O

Jdutch101 said:
When I start up, or wake from sleep, the blue tooth dongle I have seems to be having issues connecting with my magic mouse. It connects for a brief second and then fails. I have to delete the device in Sys Prefs and use my other mouse to add it again.

I'm having the same problem with my Bluetooth connection. Was just using a Class 2 Zoom 4322 USB BT dongle in Snow Leopard. Running a socket 1366 Core i& on Gigabyte UD3R. Working great. Now in Lion, have to delete and add BT mouse again each time I boot into Lion.

Contacted Zoom support. They said to check back, as they hadn't tested all their products for Lion compatibility. That was 3 weeks ago. Recontacted but they didn't get back to me, so I'm still trying to figure it out. It isn't just the nuisance of using a USB mouse to remove and add the mouse back in every time. The system is being used by someone else, so before I can transition them from SL to Lion have to work this out.

I got audio working, had to install a custom voodooHDA.kext

I can't find the original site, so I uploaded it HERE: in case someone else needs it. The only thing that doesn't work now is Wireless internet. The IO8011Family.kext that I installed with Jeff's Aug 1, 2011 kext files allows the Ethernet to work OK, but the Wireless does not want to connect to the network, even though it sees it. If anyone has a link to a working kext file, let me know :cool:

Updated from Software Update, sound broken when restart just rollback audio with multibeast. It looks that everything is fine.

Finnish said:
How did you get 64-bit enabled? My system sees 16gb RAM but still the 64-bit expansions shows NO?

Hey, I am afraid I can't say here how I did it... But I can send you a PM.

washi said:
Updated from Software Update, sound broken when restart just rollback audio with multibeast. It looks that everything is fine.

Even FaceTime? :mrgreen:

The download of the stand alone installer seems to have been

The download of the stand alone installer seems to have been removed.

I tried the link and tried to click through Apple's home page.

Can I safely use software update (don't know the English name, the app you start via the Apple menu)?

Thanks.
Seb.

Really strange. This morning it was back.

I tried it on two machines.

Well, at least it worked.

Seb.

I followed the instructions for 10.7.0 and installed my download of 10.7.1 over my 10.6.8 install with no problems, other than having to run MultiBeast to set up my sound and network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back