Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded from 10.6.6 using system update, no problems at all including audio. Everything works 100%.

Upgraded yesterday on Gigabyte GA-EP45-DQ6, Graphics Winfast GeForce 8800 GT. Finished up with a light blue screen on reboot, nothing else. Reset the PC again, this time all was well

went from 10.6.6 to 10.6.7, lost audio and network. Both easily fixed with MultiBeast...

Using the combo update from 10.6.4 to 10.6.7

Have to use audio and usb rollback. otherwise no problem

GA-P55A UD3, ATI5770

Snow Leopard update to 10.6.7 build 10J869 extracted from delta server package ….

prepare1.jpg

tested for few days and no problem at all ….

sesudah.jpg

Anyone else having an issue when waking their computer up from sleep and usb mouse/ keyboard being locked out (not working on computer but laser on on mouse)? Everything else went fine in install.

Gigabyte-p55a-ud3 revision 1.0
nvidea gts 250
750 i5
using dsdt from here with edited video setting only

Do i need to run the usb roll back even though my usb work perfectly until I try to wake the computer from sleep. The weird thing is I can go t sleep ok. I can wake the computer using the keyboard and mouse but when the computer wakes the cursor and keyboard are not responsive at all. Thanks for your help.

yup got it running fine with the 64 bit apple boot loader :)

Went from 10.6.6 to 10.6.7 with Combo updater with no problems. I did have to re-delete InternalModemSupport.kext. I have the following in /Extras/Extensions: ATI48xxInjector.kext, fakesmc.kext, IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext, Legacy889aHDA.kext which is probably the minimum for my motherboard.

:beachball: any way to navigate through the OS sans a mouse? USB is dead on my combo update from 10.6.3 when I reinstalled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back