Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have the shutdown problem. Sometimes when I shut down my system I get a kernel panic. I have upgraded MacFuse to beta but it didn't help. I'm not so eager in paying for Tuxera NTFS just to write to ntfs drives.

edit:

I totally uninstalled macfuse and it still locks up.

Well, I thought everything was fine with my update to 10.6.7 but I have now discovered that one of my external esata drives (which is the only one that is 1.5 TB) will no longer mount. This never happened in 10.6.4 or 10.6.5

I have tried two other drives of the same type that are 1.0 TB and they mount perfectly fine.

Anyone have any suggestions? Would my bios setting make a difference? I have tried both IDE and ACHI modes.

Hi,
I installed on osx 10.6.6 the update to 10.6.7 after that I cannot load the system I receive a message that tell me to reboot, after the reboot the same.
What should I do?
Thanks, bye bye.

Hi, all,
I just updated my system from 10.6.6 to 10.6.7 by combo-update with no problems!
After Update installs USB Rollback with Multibeast, restart and all things works fine!

Thanks Tony for your very good instructions!

My System:
GA-EP45-DS3
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8400 (6M Cache, 3.00 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB)
2 x 2GB Ram
GeForce 8400 GS - 512MB

After getting my RMA'ed RAM back yesterday and making sure it worked properly, I installed my new LG BD writer (worked great) and then decided to finally tackle 10.6.7.

ZzzzzZzzzzz. So boring. Run software update, restart, boot, log in. Everything seems to work fine. Just like a Mac. :clap:

Work great for my ATI HD 5670!Nice!

joedesu1 said:
Anyone else having an issue when waking their computer up from sleep and usb mouse/ keyboard being locked out (not working on computer but laser on on mouse)? Everything else went fine in install.

Gigabyte-p55a-ud3 revision 1.0
nvidea gts 250
750 i5
using dsdt from here with edited video setting only

Do i need to run the usb roll back even though my usb work perfectly until I try to wake the computer from sleep. The weird thing is I can go t sleep ok. I can wake the computer using the keyboard and mouse but when the computer wakes the cursor and keyboard are not responsive at all. Thanks for your help.

I got the same problem (GA-P55A-UD4, GeForce7300GT), 10.6.6 upgraded to 10.6.7, did you find a solution yet?? :geek: I have this issue on all USB ports, USB2 as well as USB3.

Did you try a USB rollback yet?

HELP! Kernel Panic after 10.6.4 to 10.6.7 update!

KERNEL PANIC!
no time machine backup because i'm stupid.
Intel E7400 core 2 duo
updated using System Update menu. shouldn't have done that.
I have a iBoot CD and a Snow leoperd DVD, After installation I updated to 10.6.4, Installed Audio drivers and nothing else. It all worked like magic untill this 10.6.7 update. Can I fix that? Is there any way to fix just this Kernel issuse and keep my lovley setting and such? (I do have a "dry" backup of all my media and documents, but I don't want to set everything up again)

Thank you!
p.s is this the right place to post this, of should I post a new thread?

I ran the Autoupdate, It worked well. I needed to install the Audio driver again.

OK... ASUS P7P55D-E Pro.. updated and everything but network is working. The network worked fine right before I updated. Says "Cable Unplugged". Tried reinstalling the Realtek 81xx driver from Multibeast and also tried LNX2Macs driver. Still getting the same thing. What am I missing? or haven't tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back