Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.6.6 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump from 10.6.4 to 10.6.6. Got Kernel Panic at the bootscreen and had to revert back to 10.6.4.

When I tried booting my HD from the CD bootloader I could not use any intup devices. Both my keyboard and mouse failed to respond.

I have GTX 470 and i7 and p55-gd80. Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Hello all. My install went well. No problems other than an error while installing that said I had a corrupted download from Software Update. Restarted, redownloaded and installed without problems. Using the Experimental ATI Chameleon ^ Graphics Enabler = Yes in 64 bit mode. My build is to the left. :)

Guys, im in deep trouble. i did the update and everything works fine apart my....usb. So i need to do a usb roll back using multibeast. How do i do it now that i have no mouse and keyboard working?? :think:

Updated via software update without problems at all.
All working good so far.

I've problems with usb and ps port, no idea about how repare it...

No joy here yet. I am not sure what this means: "Make sure you have a Mac Pro System Definition installed from MultiBeast, or it will not let you install. "

I selected MacPro 3,1 in Multibeast install and System Profile shows it as a MacPro 3 now, memory and CPU correct, it recognizes my nVidia 450 but, I am stuck at 1250x800 and no other options - I can't reinstall the nVidia drivers (fermi) - either Tonymac supplied or nVidia supplied, it tells me I can't install them to this version of the OS, so I guess I will limp along until the updated nVidia installer is available.

Any suggestions on how to use the old installer?

Frank

MAN, the board is getting beat up today! MORE POWER TONY...MORE POWER!

So I noticed the date on all of the IntelHD chipset drivers changed and have an updated stamp of 12/12/10 in the 10.6.6 update. Hmmmmm, what changed I wonder?

No change here yet on an Asus Aspire 5741, still nothing for Intel HD 5700 vid but might look into it deeper over the weekend, if time allows.

All workin fine here! Just required legacy HDAEnabler for audio.

Hi!

There is no problem with this update (USB) on ASRock H55M/USB3 R2.0.
Only the GFX (NVIDIA GTX 460) isn't still work... The NVIDIA Update haven't resolve that problem.

It works for me just several restarts and I reran multibeast for the audio (ALC8xxHDA) and it was fine. Now I have Snow Leopard 10.6.6. with the app store :D on my Hackintosh!

THANKS TONY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back