Contribute
Register

M-Audio 1010LT -- Envy24 PCI Audio Card working for Mavericks with Monitoring and Stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fantastic! I had given up on using my faithful 24/96 until I found this thread. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

-D

Hi,

I use this with Audiophile 2496 and mostly works great thanks , but I also found it froze my machine after sleep. I only worked it out when I realised pressing tab in terminal should make a sound when there's nothing to autocomplete, and that's when my system froze (I guess it could have been anything that played audio that triggered it)

i tried going back to the original Envy24 for SL but now my screen won't show after sleep :S

would be great if you could work out what's up with it

Thanks again,
j

[update: this version doesn't KP on wake for me http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/721...ly-mountain-lion-sleep-64-bit.html#post493156 .. well not so far anyway. sudo touch wood! ;) I think you branched from that?]

I have installed Envy24 driver on my OSX10.9 but I found that the M-Audio 1010LT midi output don't work,can you help me to fix this problem?or send me the new driver which can fix this problem if you have.thanks~~:)

Hi look at the install.sh file. You can run it from where this file and the kext file are stored.

I have installed Envy24 driver on my OSX10.9 but I found that the M-Audio 1010LT midi output don't work,can you help me to fix this problem?or send me the new driver which can fix this problem if you have.thanks~~:)

Delta 410 here. Audio clicks and pops continuously using stereo analog out. I'm not interested in monitoring or other studio features - I just want basic stereo to work. I've tried the original drivers, as well as both of the modified kexts and still have the same problem. Any chance of a fix?

My Audiophile 24/96 is finally working on 10.9.4 with the V2 driver, but it seems it has no mute functionality. Is this intentional or a technical difficulty? Pressing the mute media key on the keyboard does toggle the on-screen mute/unmute symbol, but the sound continues. In the Sound/Output preference panel, the mute checkbox is greyed out.

Thank you for your work. Tell me in OS X Mavericks 10.9 is not running the master volume control. Very low sound. Is it possible to fix it. Delta 1010.

Thank you for your work. Tell me in OS X Mavericks 10.9 is not running the master volume control. Very low sound. Is it possible to fix it. Delta 1010.

Hello, using the audio/midi dialog, make sure that output levels for each output that you want in the mixer is set. The master volume control should work to control the overall volume.

My Audiophile 24/96 is finally working on 10.9.4 with the V2 driver, but it seems it has no mute functionality. Is this intentional or a technical difficulty? Pressing the mute media key on the keyboard does toggle the on-screen mute/unmute symbol, but the sound continues. In the Sound/Output preference panel, the mute checkbox is greyed out.

Hello, mute is not implemented. I tried but for unkown reasons, this crashed the application.

Hi,

I use this with Audiophile 2496 and mostly works great thanks , but I also found it froze my machine after sleep. I only worked it out when I realised pressing tab in terminal should make a sound when there's nothing to autocomplete, and that's when my system froze (I guess it could have been anything that played audio that triggered it)

i tried going back to the original Envy24 for SL but now my screen won't show after sleep :S

would be great if you could work out what's up with it

Thanks again,
j

[update: this version doesn't KP on wake for me http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/721...ly-mountain-lion-sleep-64-bit.html#post493156 .. well not so far anyway. sudo touch wood! ;) I think you branched from that?]

The real problem with this ML version is that it is.... mono, not stereo...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back