Onboard
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hi All,
This is my first hackintosh and I am having a little trouble with the compatibility of the onboard Intel HD graphics (Intel i3 540), I have found out this is incompatible. I am looking for a low cost graphics card working preferably out of the box with Snow Leopard & Mountain Lion running on a PCIe 2.0 x16.

Anyone got any ideas? What have you used?

Hi All,
This is my first hackintosh and I am having a little trouble with the compatibility of the onboard Intel HD graphics (Intel i3 540), I have found out this is incompatible. I am looking for a low cost graphics card working preferably out of the box with Snow Leopard & Mountain Lion running on a PCIe 2.0 x16.

AFAIK the 8800 GS is still working. Otherwise a GT210/GT220 should work.

Hi All,

Define "low cost" - what's your price range?

Define "low cost" - what's your price range?
I'd be looking around the £30-£50 price mark, and thanks Going Bald for your suggestions, I will check them out

A GT210 is easy to get and comes in at the lower end of your budget. Still easy to pick up from a variety of different suppliers.

Adrian B
Thanks Adrian B, I think I'll buy that one then! :thumbup::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back