Contribute
Register

Long boot and no sleep (haswell + GA-Z97X-UD5H)

Here's my new mapping, still the same problems but a better USB mapping is already a good step forward :)
Capture d’écran 2024-02-06 à 14.02.41.png

Everything was green before I used the broom and reloaded, after reboot, to see if it was good. I figured the "iousb" stuff was 4 ports at the back that are considered one altogether.

[edit] actually don't have the crash on the sleep, but the black then immediately put monitors back on, and in console I found "Idle sleep preventers: IODisplayWrangler" if it helps

Last edited:
Have you seen this post/guide I created for a very similar Haswell system that I used to run?

You may gain some ideas for fixes/tweaks and additional kexts/SSDT's etc. if you have a read of the guide and compare your current EFI folder contents with the contents of the EFIs linked in the guide.

IGPU HD4600 is disabled in the bios, so only the AMD GPU is in use with this setup. It would be good for running Monterey, Ventura and Sonoma.

Will look at it, found 2 other post with similar configs but not yours, thank you !

[edit] I was wrong ! Now that i read it, I remember I used your guide too :) The thing is that I finally succeded in using the IGPU, and want to take advantage of it :D but your usb mapping is interesting, and the SSDTs, I will dig further, thank you

Last edited:
Back